Obviously stated in the title, this roleplay takes place in the "Naruto World."
However, before you begin to join in this roleplay, I want to go over a few rules and guidelines and the roleplay format.
--Rules and Guidelines
- First off, please read the RP Rules [link]
- Do not use an already created Naruto character; that means no using Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Orochimaru, etc; create your own Naruto character - c'mon, I know you all are creative.
- However, do not create an unrealistic and godmodey Naruto character.
Ex1. For Pete's sake, you cannot use Rasengan; it's Hokage level - that make a point? Only two people so far, Jiraiya and Naruto Uzumaki, can use it successfully.
Ex2. Prodigies are very rare, so you get what I mean. It is not cool and makes it no fun if someone is this super cool awesome 10 year old ninja who can kick Jounins' butts. Seriously. Please. ...But it's perfectly fine to create someone who has a unique ability; for example, Naruto's unique ability is his unbelievable will to never give up.
Ex3. Think realistically about groups, AKA Teams, Akatsuki, etc. You cannot be in Akatsuki or any other legendary group...since, of course, their spots are already filled. You can also not be in teams that have already had their spots filled up, like Team Kakashi, Team Gai, Sand Siblings, etc.
- Roleplay with your original characters. Note the s
. ;) But note that the more characters you have, the less you can keep track of them. Look above for details on creating your character.
- You aren't required to post formally, but post well enough so that we can get a decent description on what's going on.
- You aren't required to post a profile of your character(s), but it's probably best if you do, so the other roleplayers can gain a better understanding of your character(s), therefore, have a better roleplay.
- You may post your profiles right here in this topic; AKA you can type it up right here. Your profiles don't have to be accepted in order to participate, but if other roleplayers and/or I have a slight problem with the character, I'll PM you.
- Please don't bring in too dramatic of a plot, like bringing in the Akatsuki, but in every roleplay, there's a problem, right? So create a problem, but not too dramatic nor too cheesy.
Yes, this roleplay may be stricter than most, but this way, we'll have a better roleplay with no/not much godmoding, etc. (in my view). Have fun! - Click here [link] for more information and reference about the Naruto World.This post is subject to change depending the circumstances.