Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Reminiscencing
Shadows_Fire
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 07:53 PM

I'm watching you

Group: Drones
Member No.: 119

QUOTE (A:TLA @ Oct 21 2008, 05:38 PM)
Well, I haven't been on in a while...This place looks...empty. ._.

But I came back to reminiscence with the remaining people...if only more people were around. sad.gif

Haha, I remember all the godmoders. tongue.gif n' i used 2 type like thiz. it loox really annoying now. And all the stupid roleplays we did (haha, admit it, we stunk at roleplaying in our beginning years tongue.gif). All the random talks and Agni Kai's (yet again, more godmoding, yay!), the Chibi Daycare, Jerk World, Ask the Characters...

Ah, I made so many memories here...

I agree with you Atla (yes I'm back online for a bit). Oh boy Chibi daycare biggrin.gif I used to go there EVERY SINGLE DAY just because it was fun. I still remember all those chibis I had biggrin.gif

Roxas
Cloud (whom I gave to Cloud)
Axel
Demyx
Riku
(I forgot her color)Kairi
(I forgot his color too)Sora
Renji
Evil Shadow
and I think I had Hojo to torture Vincent ;3

I still remember the first time I roleplayed, I had just HORRIBLE roleplaying and now look at me, making fanfictions and dwarfing posts like nothing. Then there was all those fun topics you made, I don't believe I asked much of the characters, but I did go to the Den often to talk with you guys.

I also remembered that when I first came here I had all the elements to bend, now I have fire and the shadows biggrin.gif

Good times. Good memories. -sigh-

This post has been edited by Shadows_Fire on Oct 24 2008, 07:55 PM

--------------------
i'm only a shadow
no more
no less
Kataangfan1
  Posted: Oct 25 2008, 05:34 AM

Kataangfan1

Member No.: 1,679

im 12 right now but NEXT WEEK ON FRIDAY ILL BE 13 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYU!!! i joined on July 2 too bad i didnt find this place earlier sad.gif then ppl would have been on! AND I DIDNT FINISH MY TALKING TO THE CHARACTERS LIST!!! i still need zuko sokka iroh toph momo aunt whu....AZULA MAI TYLEE!
Nessa
Posted: Oct 26 2008, 08:24 AM

A rabid Zuko fangirl^^

Member No.: 73

QUOTE (katarasweetorsour @ Oct 25 2008, 12:23 AM)
Nessa, what's wrong with being 11? im 12 now, but I joined when I was 11! (no offence, just asking.)

I just meant I've gotten better at roleplaying over the past 2 1/2 years... I never said there was anything wrong with it. I joined when I was 11 too.

katarasweetorsour
Posted: Oct 26 2008, 03:13 PM

don't mess with katara.............. she will kick your butt

Member No.: 1,444

QUOTE (Nessa @ Oct 26 2008, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (katarasweetorsour @ Oct 25 2008, 12:23 AM)
Nessa, what's wrong with being 11? im 12 now, but I joined when I was 11! (no offence, just asking.)

I just meant I've gotten better at roleplaying over the past 2 1/2 years... I never said there was anything wrong with it. I joined when I was 11 too.

Oh, well, I'm sorry for the missunderstanding.

--------------------
katara can be sweet when she's happy...............or sour when she's mad. P.S.- thanks to lora for the pic!

user posted image
Justin
Posted: Oct 27 2008, 04:39 AM

Group: Junior Superpowered Geniuses
Member No.: 262

I miss everyone so much sad.gif Hi A:TLA!

Just because avatar is over I still wish more people would have stuck around, I miss the good times hmmm.gif
maf
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 06:15 PM

the bomb squad of the earth kingdom

Group: Junior Superpowered Geniuses
Member No.: 39

Ha, I remember the blog times. angrygrin.gif Top that. ;D

But yeah, goodness. Good times, good times...

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Real Life Stuff | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0322 seconds · Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.