|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Blue Spirit Gal||
Posted: Jun 2 2007, 12:59 PM
Group: The Supreme Ones
Member No.: 1
Joined: 20-May 06
Welcome to "THE AVATAR TIMES" a journalistic style newspaper for promissing writers to submit articles about events happening in the Avatar World and an BSG.com
Please read the following rules before posting.
1. Your topic starter should be the NAME of your article. Your description should identify the TYPE of article: ie sports, commontary, special events, interview etc.
2. Your post should be written as if you are submitting a news article to a real newspaper. Please be as realistic as possible when reporting your event. Write your article out and check grammer and spelling.
3. The articles posted should be realistic reporting events about the Avatar World (that means no Harry Potter sightings, Vampires, or alternate universe portals)
4. Examples of articles that can be submitted include news events happening in the Four Nations based on the series, Character interviews (that do not bash the characters), reports of social events etc, commentaries
5. Help Wanted Ads and Advertisments can be posted in the pinned topics provided. These can be just for fun or if you really are looking for help.
6 No OOC chat
7. With the exception of commontaries, at the completion of your article moderators will close the topic to avoid idle chit chat. However if members wish to provide feedback (no hashing please) to the writer you can PM them.
8. Since this is a family oriented site please follow our general rules for allowable content in reguards to graphic violence, language, genderual orientation, political, or religious topics which are clearly beyond a PG rating. (Sorry I am not a complete democracy on this subject)
9. My staff has the right to delete any topics which do not meet these guidelines without warning.
Never forget who you are....
You don't play because you grow old, you grow old because you forget to play.....
Go Aang! Go! (Azula you are going DOWN!)
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 12:04 PM
Don't follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls!
Member No.: 1,367
Joined: 2-January 08
[[FONT=Courier]SIZE=14][COLOR=red]Hey you get over here!
[SIZE=1][FONT=Geneva][COLOR=purple]Would you like some cheese cake?