|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 12:22 PM
Group: Superpowered Geniuses
Member No.: 33
Joined: 11-June 06
Warning! Ships Characters are not played by BSG's roleplayed Characters. These are shared accounts that the BSG staff is using to post. BSG's roleplayed Characters are not required to read any of these ships.
Ships is a group role play, written like a fan fiction. Ships will only be played by the BSG staff that will rotate through the characters, but we will open topics for everyone to post their comments, feedback and requests for new ship ideas.
Rules for the Staff:
1. PG-13, please. Kissing, hand-holding,sitting in lap and hugging are acceptable. No heavy petting (except for petting Len, because he's a doggie.), making out, WOO HOO or other naughtiness allowed.
2. The characters must stay in character. Zuko isn't going to start fawning over a female character, Mai isn't going to start acting all girly, etc.
Rules for the fans:
These topics are for fans who read the ships chapters and want to post their positive comments and feedback, and discuss the ship in progress with other fans.
1. If you don't like the ship, don't comment negatively on the ship. If you hate Zutara, and you see the Zutara ship, you should probably run far away and hide somewhere.
2. NO SHIP WARS HERE. There are threads for that.
3. No starting new topics. Stay on topic when you are posting on the existing threads.
This topic is for fans who read the ships chapters to post their future ideas for this ship, and for fans to post their own fanart for the ship.
1. If you post fanart, only include smaller images inside your post. If you have a large picture to share, please use an image host and post the link to your work. (To learn about image hosts, click here.)
2. If you post ideas, please make sure they are ideas for this ship, that fit into the storyline we've been using. There is a topic for new ships.
This is where you post the ship you would like to see played out, or new versions of an active ship.
Please remember that these ships are played out by BSG staff, which is a small group of people. There are so many ships combinations that we could never play them all out. If you post a ship you'd like to see, it's also a good idea to post your ideas for that ship and how you might like to see them hook up.