InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Avatar Definitions / Dictionary, let's create a list!
A:TLA
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 04:21 PM

Group: Drones
Member No.: 139

You spelled "Kanna" wrong...^^

Hakoda is Sokka's father. He left when Sokka was 12. He was renuited with his son after two or three years. Sokka is just like his father. Hakoda is very smart, demonstrating this by inventing lots of things that Sokka learned from him, including the mines in the season finale.

--------------------
"Blue Spirit Gal Nerds Club" Facebook Group
Set to closed. Request to get in. (You'll get in!)
Blue Spirit Gal
Posted: Jan 24 2007, 10:02 AM

Administrator

Group: The Supreme Ones
Member No.: 1

so what is the correct spelling for Kanna?

--------------------
Never forget who you are....

You don't play because you grow old, you grow old because you forget to play.....

Go Aang! Go! (Azula you are going DOWN!)
Archer Yi Ze
Posted: Jan 27 2007, 06:22 AM

Member No.: 513

Single Water Whip- An ancient waterbending technique that fires a thick strand of water and an opponent and hits them like a whip. The scroll that taught the technique was stolen, but katara found it and reawoke the ancient move.

source: A book about the water tribe by nickelodeon I got at a bookstore.

--------------------
Yay Aretemis Fowl!!!!

user posted image
Zookins
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 01:21 PM

u smell

Group: Ship Wars Director
Member No.: 26

Hey.. for Character Nicknames you should have Twinkle Toes for Aang. meow.gif Ooh, and Sugar Queen for Katara. ;D

--------------------

Find me on deviantArt (~wee-donut) or tumblr (tiny-donut) or my email!
Feel free to drop me a message!
Lora Elric
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 05:21 PM

Member No.: 468

Song - Chinese name meaning pine tree

Source - http://www.20000-names.com/nature_names_female_02.htm

--------------------
user posted image
BladeMasterAlastor
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 07:02 PM

Mindbender-Outer Space lifeform

Member No.: 613

Insignia- A symbol, or national sign for one of the four nations (2) An example is the symbol on the Fire Nation drills (3) Fire Nation- A three-pronged symbol that looks somewhat like a fireball. Water Tribe- A sphere with a cresent moon on the left side and three waves repersenting water. Earth Kingdom- A square with a circle in the middle, with a smalle square inside of that, repersenting the walls of the city. Air Nomads- A orb with a swirl inside repersenting wind/air.

8note: I do beleve I spelled " repersenting" wrong. Please fix this error.

--------------------
Let me read your mind...

Aang to the pirate: "What are curios?"
Pirate: "I'm not entirely sure, but we got 'um."

user posted image
BladeMasterAlastor
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 07:06 PM

Mindbender-Outer Space lifeform

Member No.: 613

source: A book about the water tribe by nickelodeon I got at a bookstore.

That's where I got the above information, but I have all four books.

--------------------
Let me read your mind...

Aang to the pirate: "What are curios?"
Pirate: "I'm not entirely sure, but we got 'um."

user posted image
kokoraki
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 08:02 PM

Fire And Air Combined In One

Group: Validating
Member No.: 171

in Japanese Mai means dance blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
Loyal Subject
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 09:18 PM

Protector of Loved Ones

Member No.: 654

and in chinese or something it means happy lol

--------------------
user posted image
A:TLA
Posted: Oct 28 2007, 10:52 AM

Member No.: 139

Mai doesn't mean happy in Mandarin Chinese...It depends on how you use it, 'cause several syllables in Chinese mean different words.

Bloodbending - Bloodbending is a mysterious form of Waterbending, alllowing the user to control someone's body by manipulating the water inside the body. However, it can only be done during the full moon.

The only known user so far is Hama, who took years to perfect it, proving that only the most skilled of Waterbenders can perform this "bending."

Hama recently taught it to Katara. Katara, however, did not like that technique, but she seemed to have perfected it when Hama was endangering her friends in "The Puppetmaster."

Though there is a way out of this "dark energy." If you're trying to control another skilled Waterbender during the full moon, that Waterbender may escape it, since all Waterbenders draw energy from the full moon.

A Master Waterbender, Hama (age not specified, but we all know that she is very old) is an innkeeper by day and captor by night. She seems like a regular old woman, but every month during the full moon she has been capturing FN citizens by "bloodbending," a bending form that she discovered.

She was born and raised in the Southern Water Tribe 60 years ago. When she was a teenager, the Fire Nation attacked her village. She, along with the other Waterbenders, attempted to fend off their attackers, but they were outnumbered. She soon became the last Waterbender of the Southern Water Tribe before Katara was born.

Hama was captured and put in cruel Fire Nation prisons, where they were suspended from the ground in cages up in the air. All water was kept far away from the Waterbenders, and when the Waterbenders drank, their hands were bound, so they couldn't bend. All disobedience was met with harsh retaliation.

But during the full moon, she felt more alive than ever, and realized that within every living thing, there is water. So she practiced by manipulating the water within the rats that scurried around. After mastering the rats, she moved onto the men, forcing one of the guards to unlock her from her cell with bloodbending, freeing her, after several decades in prison.

Hama became the first ever bloodbender we know, and during her days in prison, she became a cold heartless person.

She stayed in the Fire Nation and opened up an inn...and got her revenge on the Fire Nation by capturing innocent townsfolk every full moon by controlling them with bloodbending.

Then along came the gang. She heard them talking over the campfire and invited them to her inn.

The gang then discovered that she was from the Southern Water Tribe by her last possession from the SWT, a comb locked away. They then discovered that she was another Waterbender, and she offered to teach Katara some of her secrets.

Her secrets were: bending water from out of the air, bending water out from plants, and bloodbending.

However, those 3 skills can only be performed by the best of the best Waterbenders.

Katara and the gang first thought that she was a regular elderly woman, but they soon discovered that she's more than she is.

They discovered that she was the one making people disappear during the full moon, but they stopped her with the help of Katara bloodbending.

Hama currently resides in a prison in the Fire Nation forever.

--------------------
"Blue Spirit Gal Nerds Club" Facebook Group
Set to closed. Request to get in. (You'll get in!)
Lora Elric
Posted: Feb 27 2008, 07:09 PM

Member No.: 468

I've recently discovered that 'Unagi' is the Japanese word for eel. =3=

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Fan Made | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2277 seconds | Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.