|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Blue Spirit Gal||
Posted: Jan 27 2007, 02:00 PM
Group: The Supreme Ones
Member No.: 1
Joined: 20-May 06
In order to keep the site family oriented and within the content level presented within the Avatar series towards general audience viewing I have made the following revisions to what is allowed on the site.
1. All posted messages must be appropriate to view by all ages.
2. No swearing allowed. Do not dodge the filter.
3. Battling and Fights are permitted but no graphically violent senerios are allowed. This includes murders, assasinations, executions, suicides, graphically violent descriptions, or raping.
4. Light romances are fine but please refrain from scenes clearly meant for more mature audiences or what is clearly above the content level presented in the Avatar series - in other words - No Make Outs - kissing is fine but don't do anything you would be embarrassed to do in front of your mother.
5. Please avoid political, religious or sexual oriented platform topics that may be viewed as uncomfortable to the general audience. This includes politically based grandstanding, debates over specific religious affiliations and same gender romantic pairings. (***Please note: Though the staff are not personally opposed to such ideas, they are topics which can generate heated debates, may inadvertantly be misinterpreted, offend or hurt the personal feelings or belief systems of our members and would be best discussed on other forums which allow more open teen/mature content.)
6. No spamming. That means no repeating of the same message over and over and over.
(Try not to post twice in a row. It's not exactly against the rules... But the edit button is very useful!)
Five warnings for rule breakers can result in suspension or being kicked out of the forum. You will know how many warnings you have by looking at your warning meter. (You can see only your own.)
Moderators have the authority to edit or delete posts if they find them inappropriate for the site.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding
Blue Spirit Gal
Never forget who you are....
You don't play because you grow old, you grow old because you forget to play.....
Go Aang! Go! (Azula you are going DOWN!)