InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Relationship between Zuko & Azula, discuss this rival sibling relationship
miley'smyname
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 07:51 PM

miley'smyname

Group: Drones
Member No.: 383

zuko and azula are awesome!
Larathebountyhunter
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 08:12 AM

:D

Member No.: 236

I still say firebendes AREN"T snobs madnoes.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Tai Chi Gal
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 05:00 PM

The Windbender

Member No.: 1,157

I doubt that these 2 will ever get along. Azula is too evil and smart and sneaky...she gets Zuko every time. And Azula could beat Zuko at an agni kai any day, by a long shot. Azula almost KILLED her brother in the premiere of book 2, if it weren't for Iroh! If she has it in her to kill her brother, there no love at all, and likely never will be.

--------------------
midori^_^
Posted: Jul 28 2008, 04:45 AM

New

Member No.: 1,718

zuko1.gif VS azula1.gif ??

Mmmmmm.... it's complicated, I'm not so sure, 'cause I think they are awesome.
I think Zuko (a little bit) afraid to Azula ('cause her power and evil heart). And Azula jelouse 'cause they mother like Zuko more than her, that's make her grown to be a mean girl, 'cause just her (evil) dad who want admit her.

I think they both suffer of being a royalty. They just wanna a loving family.

Zuko have the kind heart but Azula have the power. Some kingdom need the power, and the other need a wisdom. Maybe it's better if zuko and Azula can work 2gether (??) They can be a perfect match (prince and princess) to rule the fire nation. But, to be a single king (or queen)?? I think I would choose Iroh. iroh2.gif

--------------------
TOPH ROCKZZ! SOKKA HIiiiiLARIOUS!! ZUKO ah... he's H.O.T!! happy.gif
katarasweetorsour
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 06:39 AM

don't mess with katara.............. she will kick your butt

Member No.: 1,444

they rock, and yea they arn't snobs! zuko is a nice, (sorta) charming, young man, and he is the fire lord, with a lovely (i guess) girlfriend. what more could he want? maybe...... his sister to not be an evil nutcase! i really think the thing they want most is to be able to get along with eachother.

--------------------
katara can be sweet when she's happy...............or sour when she's mad. P.S.- thanks to lora for the pic!

user posted image
« Next Oldest | Character Relationships | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1182 seconds | Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.