Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Aang's perfect plan, Kataang ship
Toph Ships
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 04:13 PM

New

Group: Character Clones
Member No.: 951

"Why does it matter where I got it? It's mine."

Toph, finished eating the small fruit, tossed it at Momo, who began to nibble on it.

"And is that what that smell is? Burnt Salmon?" Toph laughed. "And here I actually thought you could actually cook. Should've known not to get my hopes up."

Toph stood up and picked some fruit skin out of her teeth. Then, remembering Aang, she turned towards him.

"Alright, Twinkle Toes, time to practice. Come on, up on your feet!"

Toph jabbed a foot into the ground, and once again used her earthbending; this time raising the earth around Aang forcing him to stand.
Sokka Ships
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 07:46 PM

New

Member No.: 530

Sokka groaned and slowly rose to his feet, with much effort.

Urgh, Toph? Isn't it too early to be causing earthqu-KATARA!

Sokka's eyes popped out of his head looking down on the burnt samon.

What th- How in the world? KATARA!

Sokka looked at his sister angryly, a slight pouty face.

You've ruined the most amazing piece of food there is! How could you?! Do you not see the great damage you've done!
Aang Ships
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 09:52 PM

Member No.: 587

Aang felt the earth move under his feet forcing him into a standing position.

He looks from Toph to Katara and starts to stammer... By sifu Toph, you promised the was could take a break from training today.

Remember?
His eyes beg her to let him go, with out realizing she couldn't see.
His heart rate also speeds up.

He completely ignores Sokka and the glares that Katara is giving him.

He had been planning this day for over a week now. And he had asked Toph to let his training slide for this one day. He didn't tell her the reason why though.

Mabye I should have
Katara Ships
Posted: Aug 8 2007, 12:26 PM

Member No.: 510

Katara stood right where she was frowning and all. She glared up at Sokka.

Don't yell at me! It's just salmon.

Katara put her hands on her hips very strongly

Besides, we can just eat fruits.
Toph Ships
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 08:32 PM

New

Member No.: 951

"Yes, 'cause fruits will fill that endless stomach of his." Toph replied sarcastically, giving Katara a mocking smile. Toph wouldn't let this little mistake of hers go. Oh no way. It was just much too fun to mock her for her mess up.

"And why should I let you have the day off? You haven't been training at all for these past couple weeks because of your injury. You need to be whipped back into shape."

With that Toph raised a boulder out of the ground and sent it flying at Aang's stomach. It was a small boulder, one to cause alarm but not to injure. Toph expected Aang to block the earth easily, as he had done many times before.

"Block that, Twinkle Toes."
Aang Ships
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 08:28 PM

Aang sees the rock comming at him and desides to try a new trick. He hold out his hand and forms a fist which causes the rock to turn into sand ... well almost. He didn't quiet get all the rock ... he watches as two pieces of rock hurl towards Sokka's and Katara's head.

Sokka Ships
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 06:19 PM

New

Member No.: 530

FRUIT?! Fruit cannot replace the greatness of the me-Oooof!

A smacked Sokka in back of the head and knocked him off balance. Yes, at it took was a little piece of rock to knock this meating-sarcastic-guy off his feet. With that done, Sokka landed face flat in the burned samon.

He jumped up to his feet yelling and wipping the remains off his cheeks, tongue, eyebrows, and hair.
Katara Ships
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 10:07 PM

Aang!!

a rock hit her in her eye very sharply. She covered it and sighed sharply. It probably heal, but it still hurt.

She was still mad at Aang, he should know better. He has a teacher for goodness face. She stomp off to gather fruits, sick of everything.
Aang Ships
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 10:14 PM

Aang rushes over to Katara's side

Katara, I'm so sorry. Are you alright? Do you need me to be your water? do you want to carry you over to the pond?

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it.
Katara Ships
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 10:23 PM

Katara rub at her eyes and sighed.

I'm sorry Aang, I didn't mean to take my angrier on you. I'm just tired and wish that we can.....just getaway

She sighed and grab a fruit from a tree. She started on breakfast.
« Next Oldest | Ships | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1212 seconds | Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.