zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

BSG and Plot Marquee News
Len
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 08:39 AM

Grape Pie -does- exist!

Group: The Supreme Ones
Member No.: 2

For those of you who have a tendency to not notice that the marquee has updated, I shall begin posting a quote of the current marquee message here in this topic. This way I can keep an archive of sorts, as well as point out that the marquee has updated. usedusedused.gif

QUOTE (The News Marquee)
BSG News 9/11/07 - The Countdown Begins! (10)
The three main chatterboxes have been fixed and stuff. Though they're still being overrun by some odd looking, scary crickets. Which I have dubbed 'abandoned-chatterbox crickets.' *shuffling paper noises* In response to other news, this must be said: "Woo! Only ten days until book three of Avatar!" So.. Tell me. Who, here, is not happy?

--------------------
user posted image
... I know I left it around here somewhere... colonu.gif
Len
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 12:07 AM

Grape Pie -does- exist!

QUOTE (The News Marquee)
BSG News - 9/12/07 - And the Countdown Continues! (9)
Nine days to go until book three of Avatar~! Also, I would like to point out, to those who are interested in old posts, that the blog archive actually works now. See, the page name was altered, therefore the old link died. Go. Go and read old posts! The archives demand to be read! One more thing... No one answered the question I asked in the last marquee...

--------------------
user posted image
Nearra
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 03:07 PM

I dance for the same reason I breathe... to live

Group: Drones
Member No.: 44

QUOTE (Len @ Sep 11 2007, 09:39 AM)
For those of you who have a tendency to not notice that the marquee has updated, I shall begin posting a quote of the current marquee message here in this topic. This way I can keep an archive of sorts, as well as point out that the marquee has updated. usedusedused.gif

QUOTE (The News Marquee)
The three main chatterboxes have been fixed and stuff. Though they're still being overrun by some odd looking, scary crickets. Which I have dubbed 'abandoned-chatterbox crickets.' *shuffling paper noises* In response to other news, this must be said: "Woo! Only ten days until book three of Avatar!" So.. Tell me. Who, here, is not happy?

*raises hand* I'm kinda not. 'cause on Sept. 21 I have to go to on of my sister's college conserts sad.gif

Sooo... yeah. I answered your question!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it
user posted image
Use Firefox2, it has speel check!
Nessa
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 06:06 PM

A rabid Zuko fangirl^^

Member No.: 73

I'm not happy right now either, but oh well. I had an hour long A:TLA discussion with one of my friends, it was hilarious cuz my mom caught me ranting about Zuko and Mai laugh.gif Happy about A:TLA, but not school biggrin.gif
PapillonSparkle
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 09:51 PM

I love the color pink! :)

Member No.: 868

QUOTE (Len @ Sep 11 2007, 07:39 AM)

QUOTE (The News Marquee)

I'm happy! I can't wait until September 21st!

I'm also mad because of school. (We have a huge assignment in each class that is due around the same time)

...But I still am so EXCITED!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by PapillonSparkle on Sep 12 2007, 09:51 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Len
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 12:05 AM

Grape Pie -does- exist!

Aww... ohnoes.gif
Sorry. desudesudesu.gif

Thanks for answering the question, though. xD

QUOTE (The News Marquee)

BSG News - 9/13/07 - The Countdown Continues More! (8)
Eight days to go, now~! More specifically, eight days, eighteen hours and thirty minutes, as of the updating of this marquee. And in other news.. Aang has, once again, lost his gliderstaff. He would like to know if anyone has seen it. Says he needs it before book three begins.

--------------------
user posted image
SugarQueen
  Posted: Sep 13 2007, 04:44 PM

SugarQueen, at your service! ^_^

Member No.: 953

QUOTE (The News Marquee)

Eight days to go, now~! More specifically, eight days, eighteen hours and thirty minutes, as of the updating of this marquee. And in other news.. Aang has, once again, lost his gliderstaff. He would like to know if anyone has seen it. Says he needs it before book three begins.

Well maybe that's why he got the blue glider.....cause he couldn't find his glider/staff........ unsure.gif

--------------------
Teacher of the Firebending school
Len
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 01:13 AM

Grape Pie -does- exist!

QUOTE (The News Marquee)
BSG News - 9/14/07 - More Countdown! (7)
*insert music* Seven days to go~! Until the first episode of book three~! *end music* And now for something completely different. Or maybe not. I don't know. A shout-out from Emeri! Em says: EGG TARTS ARE THE PWN YEA.

--------------------
user posted image
Justin
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 08:46 AM

Group: Junior Superpowered Geniuses
Member No.: 262

QUOTE (SugarQueen @ Sep 13 2007, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (The News Marquee)

Well maybe that's why he got the blue glider.....cause he couldn't find his glider/staff........ unsure.gif

He might have made his new one...
Sakura-Chan
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 10:03 PM

S m i l e - - -

Member No.: 289

QUOTE (Len @ Sep 13 2007, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (The News Marquee)
BSG News - 9/14/07 - More Countdown! (7)
*insert music* Seven days to go~! Until the first episode of book three~! *end music* And now for something completely different. Or maybe not. I don't know. A shout-out from Emeri! Em says: EGG TARTS ARE THE PWN YEA.

EGG CUSTARD TARTS FTW. ohnoes.gif

I'm glad the third season is making it's return~!

--------------------
Once upon a time there was a girl { You wouldn't really call her typical }
Had her own definition of n . cool
She lived in her | o w n | | wo rl d. |
[ She had her own style, her own rules ]
She played along like (( itwasusual ))
Nobody really even "knewhername?"
To her life was one big game ~
Emeri
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 10:11 PM

Jeko canoe 23 - Tagalong

Group: Superpowered Geniuses
Member No.: 71

YES~ SOMEONE TO SHARE THE LOVE OF EGG TARTS.

QUICK. WE MUST START THE EGG CUSTARD TART LOVE CLUB NOW.

FIRST BSG. THEN THE WORLD~

--------------------

Still alive @ sonicorca.tumblr.com

user posted image
Jeko Canoe 23
Zoo - Baku - Em
..Paggling, Paggling..

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

Len
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 10:26 PM

Grape Pie -does- exist!

QUOTE (The News Marquee)
BSG News - 9/15/07 - Some More Countdown! (6)
"Only six days left until-..." *earthbending noises* "Ack!" "Waaaait a second, dog-breath! I'm taking over this marquee now! And I'm here to tell you that I don't wanna end my vacation! Forget book three!" *more earthbending noises* "Wait! Toph! Come back! Don't leave me here like this!"

... Toph is evil. ;; -sobs-

--------------------
user posted image
Len
Posted: Sep 15 2007, 11:29 PM

Grape Pie -does- exist!

QUOTE (The News Marquee)
BSG News - 9/16/07 - Even More Countdown! (5)
You're sure Toph isn't going to try to take over the marquee again, yes? Okay, good. What?! I'm on? Why didn't you-.. Err.. -coughs- Five days to go until book three~! And now for something completely not different! A shoutout from Sakura-Chan. Sakura says: *Taps inside of box* It certainly is small in here. Well, remember, children, Egg Custard Tarts is the food of the Gods. Hyuu~! That is all pleased.gif

-brushes dust off himself- desudesudesu.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Lora Elric
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 03:56 PM

Member No.: 468

QUOTE (Emeri @ Sep 15 2007, 12:11 AM)
YES~ SOMEONE TO SHARE THE LOVE OF EGG TARTS.

QUICK. WE MUST START THE EGG CUSTARD TART LOVE CLUB NOW.

FIRST BSG. THEN THE WORLD~

I WANNA BE IN THE CLUB! bigO.gif EGG TARTS ARE THE BEST AVATARISH FOOD! madO.gif meow.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Sakura-Chan
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 10:17 PM

S m i l e - - -

Member No.: 289

QUOTE (Len @ Sep 15 2007, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (The News Marquee)
BSG News - 9/16/07 - Even More Countdown! (5)
You're sure Toph isn't going to try to take over the marquee again, yes? Okay, good. What?! I'm on? Why didn't you-.. Err.. -coughs- Five days to go until book three~! And now for something completely not different! A shoutout from Sakura-Chan. Sakura says: *Taps inside of box* It certainly is small in here. Well, remember, children, Egg Custard Tarts is the food of the Gods. Hyuu~! That is all pleased.gif

-brushes dust off himself- desudesudesu.gif

Eheheh~ ^^

--------------------
Once upon a time there was a girl { You wouldn't really call her typical }
Had her own definition of n . cool
She lived in her | o w n | | wo rl d. |
[ She had her own style, her own rules ]
She played along like (( itwasusual ))
Nobody really even "knewhername?"
To her life was one big game ~
« Next Oldest | Special Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1191 seconds · Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.