|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 05:42 PM
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-July 06
Obviously stated in the title, this roleplay takes place in the "Naruto World."
However, before you begin to join in this roleplay, I want to go over a few rules and guidelines and the roleplay format.
Rules and Guidelines
- First off, please read the RP Rules [link].
- Do not use an already created Naruto character; that means no using Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Orochimaru, etc; create your own Naruto character - c'mon, I know you all are creative.
- However, do not create an unrealistic and godmodey Naruto character.
Ex1. For Pete's sake, you cannot use Rasengan; it's Hokage level - that make a point? Only two people so far, Jiraiya and Naruto Uzumaki, can use it successfully.
Ex2. Prodigies are very rare, so you get what I mean. It is not cool and makes it no fun if someone is this super cool awesome 10 year old ninja who can kick Jounins' butts. Seriously. Please. ...But it's perfectly fine to create someone who has a unique ability; for example, Naruto's unique ability is his unbelievable will to never give up.
Ex3. Think realistically about groups, AKA Teams, Akatsuki, etc. You cannot be in Akatsuki or any other legendary group...since, of course, their spots are already filled. You can also not be in teams that have already had their spots filled up, like Team Kakashi, Team Gai, Sand Siblings, etc.
- Roleplay with your original characters. Note the s. But note that the more characters you have, the less you can keep track of them. Look above for details on creating your character.
- You aren't required to post formally, but post well enough so that we can get a decent description on what's going on.
- You aren't required to post a profile of your character(s), but it's probably best if you do, so the other roleplayers can gain a better understanding of your character(s), therefore, have a better roleplay.
- You may post your profiles right here in this topic; AKA you can type it up right here. Your profiles don't have to be accepted in order to participate, but if other roleplayers and/or I have a slight problem with the character, I'll PM you.
- Please don't bring in too dramatic of a plot, like bringing in the Akatsuki, but in every roleplay, there's a problem, right? So create a problem, but not too dramatic nor too cheesy.
Yes, this roleplay may be stricter than most, but this way, we'll have a better roleplay with no/not much godmoding, etc. (in my view). Have fun!
- Click here [link] for more information and reference about the Naruto World.
This post is subject to change depending the circumstances.
This post has been edited by A:TLA on Jun 16 2008, 06:55 PM
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 11:34 AM
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-July 06
H y a t a _ S a n n i
B a s i c _ I n f o r m a t i o n
Rank - Chuunin
Classification - Ninja
Birthdate - October 13
Age - 14
Height - 5'2"
Weight - 83 lb
Gender - Female
Bloodtype - AB
Affliation - Konohagakure
Team - 4-Man Squad
F a m i l y
J u t s u
Circular Bond Technique -
Type - D-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Hand Seals - Ox, Hare, Tiger, Serpent
Description - Invented by Sanni herself - partly by chance, partly by inference, partly by boredom - this jutsu wraps a pink-colored but strong and thick "circular bond" around her opponent. The jutsu wraps the opponent's arms and hands to their sides. Sanni frequently uses this technique to stall her opponent, as it takes some time for the jutsu to wear off, or for the opponent to escape. Sanni is currently working on expanding the range and time length of the jutsu, as well as how to control the jutsu. Her efficiency in this jutsu has been furthered, as she can now perform the jutsu successfully at a max. of 10 meters away from her opponent (when before, as a Genin, she could only perform this jutsu successfuly at a max. of 5 meters away from her opponent) and have the bond remain for a max. of 4 minutes (when before, as a Genin, she could only have the bond remain for a max. of 2 minutes). However, she has still yet to figure out how to control the placement and strength of the bond.
Cutting Whirlwind Technique -
Type - C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Description - Using her hands, feet, mouth, or fans, Sanni can create concentrated gusts of wind mixed with chakra, creating a windstorm that slices through objects in a targeted area. Sanni can control the windstorm with chakra, allowing her to catch her opponents in slicing tornadoes.
Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique -
Type - B-rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
Description - This jutsu is a more powerful version of the Cutting Whirlwind Technique.
This post has been edited by A:TLA on Jul 6 2008, 01:40 PM
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 02:43 AM
I got a myspace and Maple Story. and soon Audition too!!
Member No.: 1,190
Joined: 14-October 07
Birth date: June 8th
Weight: 95 lb
Blood type: OB-
Team: 3 man + leader
Dad: Kakashi Hatake
Mom: ??? (maybe Anko???)
Summoning Wolf jutsu:
B rank (maybe? idk)
description: Isuzo summons a great wolf, then joins with the wolf's mind, separating into two bodies (mostly in the wolf's) then attacks the opposing person(s)
(work in progress)