InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

PARTY!, Kataang/War victory party
Fire General
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 09:49 PM

Group: People You Love
Member No.: 52

*disappears in a fiery blast*

This post has been edited by Fire General on Jul 19 2008, 09:49 PM

--------------------
Back, In A Blaze of Fire, Its... FG! As a traitor of the fire nation, I must always be careful for there are many who want me dead. *disappears in a fiery blast* LONG LIVE THE FOUR NATIONS AND AVATAR AANG!
Alexz
Posted: Jul 20 2008, 12:21 PM

:P

Group: Drones
Member No.: 1,088

Yay! PArty! I brought some Cake! It says: Yay Avatar Aang! Isn't it pretty? *smiles* Katara, you did a fantastic job. Even though you didn't have spirit water, you healed Zuko! You're so strong now! Toph, We all know it...you rock! That metal suit was so powerful! You've become very powerful. Zuko, Oh my gosh...you did so great fighting Azula! You've become a pro! Sokka, Wow...You risked the two things you loved the most! You're sword, and you're boomeraang! You've become very....nice. biggrin.gif. Aang, -speechless- Azula, -cackles- Mai, -blinks- You stole my Zuko...wink.gif. Ozai, Haha! Who's Mr. Loser now! Iroh, Tee hee. I'm so glad you came back! fireflag.gif + earthflag.gif + waterflag.gif + airflag.gif = Peace. -puts up a disco ball ,and plays some music by the Flamios-

This post has been edited by Alexz on Jul 20 2008, 12:51 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Love it^^ http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Alexzfrombsg I love this site. ^^
Kataangfan1
  Posted: Jul 20 2008, 06:15 PM

Kataangfan1

Member No.: 1,679

w00t grabs a slice of cake
Alexz
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 07:15 AM

:P

Member No.: 1,088

-grabs micraphone on a large stage- Ok everyone! Listen up! This is the time to tell the characters how happy yuo are for them! If you have a speech, or just wanna say a few words, walk on up here. -nods- I just wanna say, guys, You have accomplished so much right now. You ended 100 years of war! I'm sorry, but that's just kinda exciting to me:D. Those are my words...anyone else?!

--------------------
user posted image
Love it^^ http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Alexzfrombsg I love this site. ^^
Kataangfan1
  Posted: Jul 22 2008, 01:31 PM

Kataangfan1

Member No.: 1,679

Oh me! I wanna say that u guys r awsome 4 ending the 100 years of war and ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO!!!
« Next Oldest | Ba Sing Se | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0841 seconds | Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.