InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

THANKS EVERYONE!
Blue Spirit Gal
Posted: Jul 20 2008, 10:58 AM

Administrator

Group: The Supreme Ones
Member No.: 1

THANK YOU to all the fans of Blue Spirit Gal for sharing the Avatar saga adventure with me and my wonderful staff!

The final episode was spectacular! Aang truly came to his full realization but I can't help but just feel really sad right now!

My little site, with a tremendous help from Len grew into a huge sucess. I hope all of you who visted BSG.com and became regulars had a lot of fun here. I know I most certainly did. From the begining I have loved seeing all the great roleplaying, art, and discusssions from so many talented fans. Many of you created unique and interesting characters for the Avatar world and brought them to life here on my little site.

With the help of my wonderful staff, we have made BSG Avatar Forum into what I hoped has been a fun, clean place to hang out and make friends and I think my staff deserve a HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE for all their efforts and dedication! Thanks guys for ALL you've done! I'm truly blessed to have had such a great group of people!

But, now that the season has ended, I have promised Len and many of my staff members that they may move onto other adventures and avenues in life. I will truly miss them for they, along with my devoted fans, made up the heart of BSG.com

I didn't fully realize until the last episode aired, how deeply this saddens me. I will miss all of them and so many of you. But like Avatar, all things eventually must come to an end and the seasons allowed to change into a new life.

I know many of you are wondering what my intent will be for the forum now that Avatar has ended. Eventually, most of the forum will be archived and saved.
The thought of simply closing the forum down and deleting all of your wonderful adventures, talks, artwork, is really just toooo depressing.

For right now, until probably the end of the summer, I will leave the forum up and running so all of you can have time to savor the last episodes of Avatar, be with friends and continue your roleplaying. Hopefully I can also round up the GAANG for a final party if I can get everyone back off their summer vacations, lol. (Unfortunately, the final airing of Avatar came at a bad time during summer break).

Though most of the forum will eventually be archived into read only sections, I do want to leave a portion of the forum open for regular members wishing to revisit the site

I will also probably keep the main site of BSG.com, and probably the screencap site up and running for the next year or so.

So for now, enjoy the site and each other's company and let's give Aang and Zuko and big cheer for a job well done!

Though Aang may be the Last Airbender, he's got more family than he knows what to do with now!

Bless all of you!

Blue Spirit Gal

--------------------
Never forget who you are....

You don't play because you grow old, you grow old because you forget to play.....

Go Aang! Go! (Azula you are going DOWN!)
« Next Oldest | Special Announcements | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1363 seconds | Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.