zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Departure, (Maybe one more RP wouldn't hurt)
Shadows_Fire
Posted: Oct 24 2008, 07:35 PM

I'm watching you

Group: Drones
Member No.: 119

West of the Earth Nation Kingdom, there was a large island that seemed to be moving slowly toward the edge of a cliff. It was a sight to behold as no one has ever seen or stepped on this island. Right now, anyone could just jump off that cliff and land on a pile of soft grass, stand up unhurt, and walk in.

Deep in the forests that topped the island, a large home was hidden among them. Spread out on the island are five dragons, all engulfed in diffrent colors of flames. They all sat along side the house, awaiting the owner of it to come out.

Inside the large home was what appered to be that of a rich man. Though the owner was not a man, but a woman. She didn't over use her wealth as she didn't like to much items to have. If you were to walk inside this house unnoticed, you would see her packing items into a bag.

I cannot believe this is happening. I get a message that the Dragon Kingdom is moving, she said to herself. I though it would be moving to a new location but instead it's moving to a diffrent time period. I guess the past was a better place for the dragons.

Shadow was packing items for the move. It was her last few days in this time period before she would be gone. Before her was a phoenix named Felix. The fire bird was outside it's cage, preening his feathers before the trip.

I'll miss this place. But perhaps... I shall find it again when we return to the past, Shadow mummbled toward the bird but not really. Felix raised his head from preening to acknowledge his owner before returning to his job.

When that happens we shall make a house, much like this, and recreate everything. The garden, the forested, lakes and ponds, rivers and streams; everything.

Once her belongings was packed and ready, a boy entered into the room.

I'm ready mom, Ryu answered. Shadow looked up to her adoptive son and smiled.

He has grown so fast in so little time that Shadow wished she had the youth braclet for men with her to stop his aging for a time. His black hair had grown and he has taken to the style of braiding it. His blue eyes turned brighter every moment Shadow though. He had the body of a child but his face showed a little bit older than that.

You haven't forgotten anything right? It would be terrible for us to leave something behind here.

Nope. I got everything here, he said, patting his bag over his shoulder. Shadow smiled and began to look around the house once more not only to check if she left something behind; but in hopes of remembering the entire home to rebuild it if by some chance she finds this again.

Unsuspected of her and her dragons, someone was on her island.

(I don't know if anyone wants to roleplay or not; it's really empty here. It seems now that's the only good thing I can do anymore online biggrin.gif. But you are all welcome to join in for my last roleplaying topic. Make it your best one happy.gif)

This post has been edited by Shadows_Fire on Oct 25 2008, 09:56 AM

--------------------
i'm only a shadow
no more
no less
« Next Oldest | Serious Roleplay | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0664 seconds | Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.