InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Blue Spirit Gal: Avatar the Last Airbenders Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Theme Chooser:
BSG News - 10/27/08 - With the Fall comes a time for change and goodbyes.....
Now that the summer Avatar has finally come to an end, most of this forum will be converted to read only as I release my staff to move onto other projects. Thanks everyone for dedicating your time and energy to this site...Love BSG
P.S. Check out this topic. The official season finale discussion on BSG.
Plot Updates
SNOW TURTLE watches from the shadows.
Like a ninja.

Hello from Toph, Welcome to Ask Toph
Toph
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 10:04 AM

Group: People You Love
Member No.: 7

Hi Toph here!

In case you haven't a clue to what's been going on lately, I'm Aang's new Earthbending Teacher

*shouts over shoulder* HEY TWINKLE TOES, GET THAT STANCE LOWER TO THE GROUND! YOUR TRYING TO MOVE THE ROCK, NOT APOLOGIZE TO IT!*

Oh sorry, in the middle of a training session. Now where was I? Oh yeah. If you have any questions for me I'm supposed to tell you to leave your questions...

*is distracted: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M BEING TOO HARD ON HIM?! LISTEN HERE SUGAR LIPS I'LL TEACH AANG EARTHBENDING MY WAY. WHEN HE'S FINISHED THEN HE CAN GO PLAY IN THE WATER WITH YOU ALL HE WANTS!

Sorry again. Anyway if you want to ask me a specific question leave it posted as a new topic and I'll get back to you.
Katara
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 10:10 AM

Member No.: 6

SUGAR LIPS! angry.gif HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SUGAR LIPS! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE SO INFURIATING!!!!!! angry.gif !!!!!!

--------------------
The Painted Lady can be your friend when your in need. Or your enemy if you are a shipper.
Aang
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 12:09 PM

Member No.: 4

Okay! Sorry, Toph! sad.gif
*does as Toph instructed and lowers his stance*
Am I doing it right? unsure.gif

--------------------

I don't think Azula should be in the group 'People you love'...
Katara
  Posted: Jun 13 2006, 06:13 PM

Member No.: 6

Aang dont listen to her she's going to treat you like that! GET BACK UP! angry.gif

--------------------
The Painted Lady can be your friend when your in need. Or your enemy if you are a shipper.
« Next Oldest | Ask Toph | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0628 seconds | Archive
� 2005 Blue Spirit Gal -All Rights Reserved.