InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Cabal Online PH Fansite. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Basic and Prof. Craft Material Look-Up Table
[SA]Code
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 09:04 AM

IGN: Pixel
Group Icon

Group: Site Administrator
Member No.: 6

Hi All

I will be making a list of the materials needed for Artifact Craft(Level 1-7) in here.
I have seen a number of guides that educate players in Professional Crafting but i have yet to see any posts/threads lisitng the items needed for
crafting of individual items.
I will making a material list for Artifacts Craft and i hoped that CrAfters of the other type of Transmuters can also give their inputs.
This would serve as a reference for players who want to sell/buy Crafting Materials to/from other players.

*Disclaimer*:

This thread is meant to be informative and serve as a quick reference to players who are getting Items for Professional Crafting.

I acknowledged the lack of graphics/pics within this thread. I seek your understanding for some of the constraints and
i look into ways to further improve the thread.

In the pipeline:Maybe i will look coming up with a pricelist for the Basic Craft Formula Cards as i can see that, at the moment, there is a
large variations in the pricing of the the Formula Cards in the market.

Accessories(Amulets/Rings):

Amulets: Level 1-7

Level 1:

Force Regeneration Amulet(Grade 1)
L1 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L1 Discs: Aqua(5 pcs) , L1 Jewels: (5 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+0(1 pc)

Amulet of Guard(Grade 1)
L1 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L1 Discs: Earth (4 pcs) , L1 Jewels: (4 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+3(1 pc)

Amulet of Battler(Grade 1)
L1 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L1 Discs: Soul (5 pcs) , L1 Jewels: (5 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+0(1 pc)

Amulet of Adept(Grade 1)
L1 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L1 Discs: Air (5 pcs) , L1 Jewels: (5 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+3(1 pc)

Amulet of Proof(Grade 1)
L1 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L1 Discs: Soul (8 pcs) , L1 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Battler+1(1 pc)

Level 2:

Life Regeneration Amulet(Grade 1)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Aqua (6 pcs) , L2 Jewels: (6 pcs) , Item: Life Regeneration Amulet+1(1 pc)

Mana Regeneration Amult(Grade 1)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Aqua (6 pcs) , L2 Jewels: ( 6 pcs) , Item: Mana Regeneration Amulet+1(1 pc)

Amulet of Guard(Grade 2)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Earth (8 pcs) , L2 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+4(1 pc)

Amulet of Seven Coins(Grade 1)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Holy (8 pcs) , L2 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+4(1 pc)

Amulet of Pain(Grade 1)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Dark (8 pcs) , L2 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+4(1 pc)

Amulet of Proof+1(Level 2)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Soul(10 pcs) , L2 Jewels: (10 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Seven Coins+1(1 pc)

Level 3:

Force Regeneration Amulet(Grade 2)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Aqua(7 pcs) , L3 Jewels: (7 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+1(1 pc)

Amulet of Guard(Grade 3)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Earth(6 pcs) , L3 Jewels: (6 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+5(1 pc)

Amulet of Battler(Grade 2)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Soul (8 pcs) , L3 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+1(1 pc)

Vamparic Amulet(Grade 1)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: (7 pcs) , L3 Jewels: (7 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+5(1 pc)

Amulet of Proof+2(Level 3)
L2 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L2 Discs: Soul (12 pcs) , L3 Jewels: (12 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Battler+3(1 pc)

Level 4:

Life Regeneration Amulet(Grade 2)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Aqua (8 pcs) , L4 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Life Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Mana Regeneration Amult(Grade 2)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Aqua (8 pcs) , L4 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Mana Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Amulet of Guard(Grade 4)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Earth (7 pcs) , L4 Jewels: (7 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+6(1 pc)

Vamparic Amulet(Grade 2)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Bloody (8 pcs) , L4 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+6(1 pc)

Amulet of Pain(Grade 1):
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Dark (11 pcs) , L4 Jewels: (11 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+6(1 pc)

Amulet of Seven Coins(Grade 3):
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Holy (11 pcs) , L4 Jewels: (11 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+6(1 pc)

Amulet of Proof+3(Level 4)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Soul (14 pcs) , L4 Jewels: (14 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+6(1 pc)

Level 5:

Force Regeneration Amulet(Grade 3)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Aqua(10 pcs) , L5 Jewels: (10 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Amulet of Guard(Grade 5)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Earth(8 pcs) , L5 Jewels: (8 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+7(1 pc)

Amulet of Battler(Grade 3)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Soul (10 pcs) , L5 Jewels: (10 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Vamparic Amulet(Grade 3)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Bloody(10 pcs) , L5 Jewels: (10 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+5(1 pc)

Amulet of Proof+4(Level 5)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Soul (16 pcs) , L5 Jewels: (16 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Battler+5(1 pc)

Level 6:

Amulet of Battler(Grade 4)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Soul (12 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (12 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Force Regeneration Amulet(Grade 3)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Aqua(11 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (11 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Vamparic Amulet(Grade 4)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Bloody(11 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (11 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Amulet of Guard(Grade 6)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Earth (9 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (9 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+7(1 pc)

Amulet of Seven Coins(Grade 3):
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Holy (14 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (14 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+7(1 pc)

Amulet of Proof+5(Level 4)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Soul (18 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (18 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Seven Coins+5(1 pc)

Level 7:

Amulet of Battler(Grade 5)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: (13 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (13 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Force Regeneration Amulet(4)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Aqua (12 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (12 pcs) , Item: Force Regeneration Amulet+2(1 pc)

Amulet of Guard(Grade 5)
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Earth (10 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (10 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+7(1 pc)

Amulet of Pain(Grade 3):
L3 Shape Cart: (1 pc) , L3 Discs: Dark (15 pcs) , L6 Jewels: (15 pcs) , Item: Amulet of Guard+7 (1 pc)

Note: This Amulet Section has been Completed, you can now refer to the materials...
Feel Free to point out if you spot any mistakes, i will correct it accordingly, Thnx.

Source: http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=450954

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Forum Design by Pixel

Visitors:

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive