Dungeon Name: Forbidden Island
- Lvl. 125 or above
- Class rank 11 or above
- Entry item: Lost Island Compass (found in Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum)
- Dungeon time limit: Time Limit: 60 Min.
- Entry Location: Port Lux (X:236, Y:6) (Near the Dark Blader Spawning Area)
Since Forbidden Island Is a pretty new dungeon and no guide is out so far i thought it will be a good idea to post the guide a found.
This is a little guide trough Forbidden Island i hope you enjoy:
First you talk to the NPC:
1. This is the first boss, use bm2 + trans + debuffs to get him to half life, then extend and finish him off
2. Kill the red fish
3. Kill Cruel Bugdolphy
4. Same technique as the first boss
5. Kill these mobs to spawn the first Syarsor. He will appear further down the road.
6. Kill the Syarsor
7. Kill the red fish again (Optional)
8. Kill Muchaa then click on Arhen
9. Get everyone in the fire pit room then bm2+aura and click on fire pit. Then kill Syarsor.
10. Kill Riott, then go to the side that is opposite to where the fire pit room is and kill ArcShielder
11. Choose ur final boss here. Then go up stairs and kill the super hard boss Syarsor with the Fire Spirit that heals you for -2000 dmg ^_^
Then click on Arhen, then click on ur chosen NPC again, then click on Arhen again. Then goto ArcShielder place where the door was closed before
12. This is the Syarsor with the Fire Spirit ~_~
Since we chose Captain Trugast i'll show u his quest first. Go past ArcShielder's door and get on the big ship.
13. Kill the morsus on the plank or you wont be able to get on the ship
14. When you are on the ship kill the 1 Curdy and 3 more Curdy will spawn, kill them and Conna will spawn.
15. After killing Conna, 1st Captain Trugast should spawn. Kill him
16. Kill the 2nd Captain Trugast on top of the stairs
17. Kill the 3rd form of Captain Trugast on top of the other stairs
YAY, you've finished Forbidden Island
18. Different Ending
ON THE OTHER HAND. if u had chosed Queen Calamity, then you would not have come onto
the ship at all, instead you continue on the path that takes you onto the ship. This path will lead to Kiias Rodon and you will have to kill him. Then continue behind him ignoring the (ban me for language use) hitting the walls to drop rocks on your head. Soon you will encounter the final form of Kiias Rodon and kill him (you need LOTS of dmg). Behind him a wall will open and you will have to kill Queen Calamity. The technique is to kill it's legs to lower it's attack and def. If the queen goes aod or shadowshield or epic regen mode, just kill Vital of Queen or Fury of Queen and the buff should come down....
This is Queen Calamity.....
YAY for finishing the dungeon :P