Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Collosal Cheats. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Animal Crossing Stuff (FAQey thingy), Uh, yeah, AC stuff
Reflection the Hedgehog
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 01:07 AM

Gamer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

I will list off some stuff in sections and tell you about them, k?

Sections

1..........Meet the Neighbors
2..........Fruits and Special Items
3..........Making Money

.......................................................................................................................
1: Meet the Neighbors
.......................................................................................................................

Section Description: In this section, I will talk about the characters that are always in towns, I dont have time to research all the animal movers.

Officer Copper: Officer Copper is just a graduate policeman, but he does a great job, too great a job. He needs to loosen up. But as his job, he will inform you of any upcoming events and visitors.

Gulliver: Gulliver is a seagull that will wash up on the beach ONCE a week. The day and time is always random, so check there often. Remember to talk to Gully, in doing so you'll "Save his life" and he'll give you a rare item.

Crazy Redd: This wondering salesfox is quite tricky. Be wary of what you buy from him, he often sells items that can be found at Nook's stores for much higher costs. Dont worry about missing him though, Copper knows, and he'll mail you about his shop.

Katrina: Katrina is a psychic cat that's wonders the globe, telling fortunes to some. Becareful, her fortunes are oftne ranging from "You will be popular" to "You'll trip alot". Copper will inform you of her arrival.

Sahara: One of my favourite traveling animals, Sahara the Camel comes with some great carpet and floor peices that can't be found anywhere else. Give her some money and an old rug, and she will give you a super cool carpet.

Joan: Joan the Warthog comes every sunday till about noon. She sells turnips in 10s, 50s and 100s. Buying them from her is always a risk, because the price of them at Nook's may be less. You can also spot her on the train.

the Walrus: I haven't seen him in a while, and forgot his name. But I remember what he does, you can get a free wallpaper from this friendly traveler, all he asks in return is a nice fish for his dinner. His wallpaper can be found nowhere else in the Animal Crossing kingdom.

Mr.Ressetti: You dont want this stupid mole to pop up. He'll give you a royal punishment if you dont save the game.

Gyroid: Like me, you'll probably laugh at the fire hydrant with eyes infront of your house. But in time, Gyroid could become your best friend.

Tom Nook: Tom Nook runs the local market in the villages. The more you pay and improve, the bigger his store gets. Some stuff may seem over priced, but his prices are nothing compared with Redd's.

Porter: Your Friendly Neighborhood Engine Monkey. That's my title to him. Porter works the trains in the world of Animal Crossing.

Tim Nook and Tom Nook JR: Timmy and Tommy Nook are the twin sons of Tom Nook SR. They run the furnitur department in Nook's final store.
......................................................................................................................

Section 2 will come latere, dinner is done.
Zhou Yu
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 12:07 PM

The Wu "pretty boy"
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Thanks for that, reflection, my brother just started AC and is using that, looking forward to section 2! ^_^
Reflection the Hedgehog
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 04:56 PM

Gamer
Group Icon

Thanks for the compliment, well here is Section 2.

Section 2: Fruits and Items

Description: In this section I shall talk about the fruits and items you may find or collect.

Fruit: There are a few types of fruit: Apples, Oranges, Bannanas, and Cherrys. There are rumors of a rare Pineapple as well. Anyway, I found that the most commen starter fruit is the orange. For prices the basic town fruit is 100 Bells. Imported fruit are 500 bells each. It is a good idea to make gardens by planting fruit. Try planting them by the beach, that way you can include coconuts into your garden.

Coconuts: Coconuts grow on Animal Island, but our just as easy to grow on the beach of your town. Each one is worth 200 Bells.

Shovel: The shovel can be bought from Nook for 500 bells. Use this to dig up the "x" in the ground, or the shining spot.

Fishingrod: The fishingrod is also 500 bells. Use this to catch fish. Look for shadows, then cast away, but not ontop of them. Wait for them to make a small splash at the bobber and hit "A" immeadiatly.

Butterfly Net: Th net is also 500 Bells. This item is used to catch bugs. Sneak up on them, as not to scare them.

Axe: The Axe is also 500 Bells. Use this to clear trees, but dont cut down too many, the fountain does not like that.

Golden Shovel: See no point in this, other then it looks cool. All you do is plant a shovel in a golden spot and hope that the tree grows.

Golden Fishingrod: This has better bait for catching fish. You can get this by catching all the fish in the game.

Golden Butterflynet: This net has a longer reach then the original one. You can get this net by catching all the bugs in the game.

Golden Axe: I'm not quite sure how to get this, but I think it has something to do with a perfect ranking Town. Anyway, this axe is unbreakable.

That's it for now, part 3 soon.
Zhou Yu
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 05:57 PM

The Wu "pretty boy"
Group Icon

Thanks again reflection, your contribution to this forum is much appreciated
Reflection the Hedgehog
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 10:01 PM

Gamer
Group Icon

Section 3: Making Money

These are just a few tricks to making some quick cash.

Money Trees: Money Trees are easy to grow, and will sprout three money bags of the amount you planted. All you do, is plant a money bag in a shiney spot, and wait for the tree to grow.

Sea Shells: Seashells won't fetch in much money, but they are good if you are just starting to pay off your debt to Tom.

Fruit: Ha. Fruit, these and coconuts can fetch a pretty penny at the market.

Neighbors: Sometimes Neighbors will give you money for an item you have in your pocket.

Lost and Found: Every now and then a moneybag will pop up in the lost and found.
......................................................................................................................
End

Next up Super Smash Bros: Melee
Zhou Yu
Posted: Nov 24 2004, 10:08 PM

The Wu "pretty boy"
Group Icon

Thanks Reflection, make sure you do your SSBM in a different topic, other than that, great work, keep it up! :P
.:Master Chief:.
Posted: Nov 25 2004, 06:33 PM

Xbox master
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Nice guide if i like the game i would probally use it
Zhou Yu
Posted: Nov 25 2004, 07:15 PM

The Wu "pretty boy"
Group Icon

Hey ive got it, shame ive completed it, my bro is using this guide though!
Posted: Nov 25 2004, 07:19 PM

Xbox master
Group Icon

cool does it help?
Zhou Yu
Posted: Nov 25 2004, 10:23 PM

The Wu "pretty boy"
Group Icon

Yeah, he seems to be getting along with it, although he really does hate tom, he wants to hang tom nookington
Posted: Nov 27 2004, 12:08 AM

Xbox master
Group Icon

whats is this game actually about i got so bored i didnt realy pay attention to it
Reflection the Hedgehog
Posted: Nov 27 2004, 04:16 AM

Gamer
Group Icon

Basically you live in a community full of animals and you pay off debt and stuff. It's actually really fun after a while.

To Zhou Yu: Everyone wants to hang Tom Nook but me.....I WANNA BLOW HIS FRIGGEN HEAD AWAY WITH AN M-16!
Posted: Nov 27 2004, 10:39 AM

Xbox master
Group Icon

still sounds boring to me lol
Zhou Yu
Posted: Nov 27 2004, 11:39 AM

The Wu "pretty boy"
Group Icon

I suppose, in a way, what ive read in your review, MK, its a bit like fable
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Faq's and Guides | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0386 seconds · Archive