Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to GCsquared. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Automatic Membertitle Thingys, I am considering revamping them.
Vision
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 04:57 PM

The Unpurple

Group: TC Minions
Member No.: 1

Yes, their vampirism (which is apparently not a word?) has worn off, and I'm considering rectifying this. Also, this forum topic is a motifake.

Okay, seriously. I've recently (about 14 months ago) finally figured out how to set non- pip.gif images as things that go with titles, and this opens up a vast land of Wonkine opportunity which must not be neglected any longer.

So, if you have any ideas for titles given to people with certain numbers of posts, post them there. I'd like to have one for every number between zero and 42. Of course, having 42 posts allows users to change their titles, so the titles aren't very important after that, but you can still suggest some for those too. For example, people with three posts could be Company, or A Magic Number, or something even dumber than either of those.

--------------------
...Won't that, like, tear a hole in the universe?
Exorcet
Posted: Apr 19 2010, 03:03 PM

Old Pro

Group: Awesome People
Member No.: 11

0- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hi
1-Get out
2-Pizza Bagle
3-Pizza Bagel
4-Pizza Bag-el
5-Motorcycle Technician Training
6-Why
7-Nuclear powered face calculator
8-Augustus
9-Pizza Bage'l-e the 15th
10-Torque Converter
11-...
12-The Irken Empire
13-Wat
14-A rank which is, to say among things, undoubtedly so, the kind of flags, Craig
15-... ...
16-HAHA
17-Whoa
18-Good Game
19-I Changed the MAP!
20-AC sucks
21-YVAN ETH NIOJ
22-Large Hadron Collider
23-Black Widow II
24-Silber Vogel
25-FONT
26-The gluer of the shoes
27-ASDF
28-Largon Ma'tak No-ueth!
29-Hello, I'm Tom
30-MAXIMUM ANGEL OF ATTACK
31-Title
32-So there I was, my hands in my brain...
33-Low battery
34-Please keep hands and feet away from the closing doors
35-The next station is BROADWAY
36-One, I too will be a flar.
37-?+?=":{}
38-Wiegert
37-GATED MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
38-Chikin
39-I do
40-I want to everything that going on at once!
41-Ingora son frotrova nedsa-e, be not one with eyes of steel fire
42-Behold, yea of grand majesty, thou hast survived the perils of yore, feareth not the tone of the great bell, thou shalt not fear in thoust lungs that which has been set forth from the taco for indeed one may irleandes there path to victory such that for only 4 payments of $19.99

400000000000000000-Irleandes

--------------------
user posted image

The universe stopped caring a long time ago
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Visionial Decrees | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1423 seconds | Archive