Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fleurs de l'Orient. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Beracha/Braha, I have some information
aliceaod
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 10:38 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 114

I found this website by trying to find elusive ancestors in the Braha family. I found it by way of searching for one of the husbands, Fahim Fanous. In the gedcom at this site, I found ancestors (first names is unmistakable) with the last name submitted as Beracha. I don't know when/if the name was changed but it is spelled "Braha" today.

I would also like the person who submitted the gedcom to please contact me. I *believe* the wife of Jacob Braha, Rebecca, her last name was "Crudo" but I can not yet confirm this.

I have not been able to get past the grand-parents Jacob Braha and Rebecca Cruco(?).

There are living relatives and I tried to contact them, but they're not answering me. Probably because they're rich and probably think I might want something, when all I want is the family history which is worth more to me than anything.

Google Jacques Braha, president of Fulcrum.

Here is the information that I have:

Maurice Braha (google him, he used to own movie theatres in Texas)
b.21 Aug 1921 d.23 Mar 2004
Married to Amelia Chmiel (?) Not sure of surname b. 22 Nov 1918 d. 09 Feb 2007
Her obituary is found here: http://obit.porterloring.com/obit_display....007&listing=All

Victoria Braha
b. ? d. 1985
Married to Frederick Costi b? d?

Matilde Braha
b. 12 Feb 1909 d. 15 Aug 1999

Marika or Maricca Braha (She used the name "Mary")
b. 18 Feb 1916 d. 4 Jun 2000
Married to William James Nichol b.30 Dec 1913 d. 20 Feb 2007

Jeannette Braha
b. 21 Sep 1919 d.?
Married Joseph Arnold Dann b.? d.?

Eleanor Braha
b.? d?
Married Johnny Chambers b.? d.?

Renee Braha
b. ? d.?
Married Max Costi b.? d.?

Stella Braha
b.? d.?

Etty Braha
b.? d? still alive in 2007, may still be living
Married to Fahim Fanous b. 07 Oct 1916 d. 24 Dec 1992

If I get any additional information, I'll let you know. Thanks.
fleurs
Posted: Sep 1 2008, 08:49 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Jack Costi is the source of that Beraha family. He submitted the data in July 2004. I will forward your post to him by email
Alain

--------------------
Alain Farhi
« Next Oldest | Discussions by Family Surname | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0264 seconds · Archive