Skin created by Nicola of the IF Skin Zone

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Jiro's English Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Welcome

A huge welcome to all new-comers ... hope you enjoy your stay!! =D

STAFF RECRUITMENT

We are recruiting staff members at present so if you think that you are exceptionally good in any particular area which could benefit the forum, PLEASE make an application in the "Us to You" forum and admin will review it!!

VALIDATING PLEASE NOTE

If you have registered at this forum and did not receive a validation email, or if your username remains yellow for more than 24 hours, please leave a message in the "Validation Problems" forum and Admin will fix it up for you. THANK YOU!!

MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE

Due to inconvenience, we have altered access to the 4 Download Forums. We have decided to remove password access and use another system instead. The forums will appear to have disappeared, but once you reach the allocated post count, they will reappear again ... PLEASE DO NOT spam to reach the required post count!! If posting of offensive content occurrs, accounts may be deactivated. Apologies for the negativity and I hope no such thing will ever happen.

URGENT

All members please note that we are currently waging war against spammers, like every other forum, SO if you happen across any [such as: random post in the middle of a thread advertising something stupid] PLEASE PM me about it!! THANK YOU!!

FORUM ACTIVITIES

# Join in the games available in the .: Games Central :. and feel free to introduce new games to play.

# We are also currently thinking of new forum activities to make your stay more enjoyable, so if you have any suggestions, please leave a message in the .: Suggestions and Complaints :. forum.

AFFILIATION

If you would like to affiliate with us, please make a thread in the .: Affiliation :. forum with all the relevant information, and link us with the code provided. Thank you!

CONNECTED FORUMS

A new English Forum for Arron is also avaliable. .: Arron's Winter Wonderland :.

A new English Forum for Chun is now avaliable. - [Chun's English Forum] -

Jiro's little note (from photo album)
jiro ♥
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 07:53 PM

<< Fahrenheit Forever >>

Group: << P-graphers >>
Member No.: 4

could someone please translate wat he's writing here? Thank you soo much!!!
(Posted Image)
FallenAng3l
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 09:38 PM

<< Love Jiro >>

Group: << Designers >>
Member No.: 8

Lol, truthfully, his handwriting doesn't look as neat and pretty as Arron's but he has that little-boy-messy handwriting that just makes my heart melt... LOL And I love his little doodles on the side!! <333 Thanks for posting this!!

And as for the translations...

In the process of maturing/growing up...

Actually, I don't know what every single character and sentence says, but generally, just talking about how you should strive to achieve your dreams. (I think)
Jiro<3
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 09:50 PM

<< Jiro's Wife >>

Group: << Uploaders >>
Member No.: 7

Jiro looks so adorable with the pink monkey. ^^
dkp
Posted: Mar 23 2007, 03:07 AM

<< Chun's Wife >>

Member No.: 2

hahhaa yeah but his artworks are TOP TOP xD... dont u guys rkn?
i love his artworks... =] we do have a translation section rite? hmm ill check if not ill make one and get monica to pin =]
united06
  Posted: Mar 23 2007, 10:08 AM

<< Lady Mon >>

Group: << Admin >>
Member No.: 1

WAHHHHH KAWAIIIIII!!! That is sooo Jiro LOL!!! All the lil doodles!! ^^

Ok Madi I'll translate it for you lol ... this must be the third one? xD

-----------------------------

Throughout my childhood, I have searched and pursued ceaselessly,
Led ever onwards by hopes of fulfilling my dreams!
My acting career centres on the concept of the creation power of universal pull! [this bit sounds dodgy, sorry ... =S]
As long as I have my music, I will be able to endure all the weakness and dejection of human society!!
In the process of growing up, I always believed in my heart that miracles were possible!
As long as I remain on this earth, I swear that I, Jiro Wang, will continue to feel, to absorb all these feelings!!!

---------------------------------------------

Hey I think his writing looks AWESOME!! I like it, it has a bit of an artistic ring to it, suits him!! ^^

Some parts of my translation went a bit off lol ... and there was a bit I wasn't sure about, but you get the general gist I think lol ... xD

Kathy: Translation forum?? Well we're taking in translators for this forum, so I guess once we get some we can find something for them to translate LOL!! Though I think just doing his blogs will take them a while ... xD

jiro &hearts;
Posted: Mar 23 2007, 04:06 PM

<< Fahrenheit Forever >>

Oh, Mon. you're always there when i needed you!! Thank you soo much! AGAIN..
lol...yes this is the 3rd time u help me translate their note..

Aww..Jiro is a real artist.. look at all the drawing on the side and on top. soo cute! hahaha..ROCK! ROCK! ROCK!! U go Jiro ^^
mia88
Posted: Mar 23 2007, 09:07 PM

<< Mrs Calvin Chen >>

Group: << Journos >>
Member No.: 9

yeah, ya lun ge ge's hand writing is better than Da Dong ge ge....but I love his drawing..... :D :D Love the pink monkey on his hand.
united06
Posted: Mar 24 2007, 02:41 AM

<< Lady Mon >>

Haha you're most welcome Madi!! ^^

Yeah I love his drawings too ... the guy's a totally amazing artist ... if he didn't make it as an actor/singer he could easily have pursued a career as an artist!! But then there wouldn't be Fahrenheit so that's not such a good thing LOL!! xD

His writing has a certain style and flourish to it I think hehe!! I actually like Cal's bear, but Jiro's pink monkey is quite kawaii too haha!! I like monkeys, but pink's a bit odd ... xD

nya! chan
Posted: Mar 24 2007, 08:29 AM

<< Dedicated Jiro Fan >>

Group: << Advanced Member >>
Member No.: 14

Thanks for the translation! My chinese is really really poor... T.TT The little pics are so cool! ^^ I think his writing style really reflects his personality hehehe. The monkey is so huge haha.
dkp
Posted: Mar 25 2007, 01:01 AM

<< Chun's Wife >>

Member No.: 2

hehe yeah tru moni xD..
thx for the translation xD..

unoe me and my chinese skills LOL.. xD!!! thx heaps gal..

and haha i want that monkey xD u guys all remember how he was on kusokuso and acted like a monkey? omg that was cute! hehehee...
x3chrissy
Posted: Mar 25 2007, 04:28 AM

<< Love Jiro >>

Group: << Journos >>
Member No.: 16

This message is SO CUTE! haha ><", its slightly childish, but it reflects his personality and thats what i love about him :)
the first thing i noticed was the little doodles on the side, crack up! ahhas, his just so cute ^^ thanks for the translations monica jie, made it much more easier for me to understand ^^
hixanniex
Posted: Mar 25 2007, 05:00 AM

<< Jiro's New Fan >>

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

awwww i love jiro ge ge's hand writing ^^ ya lun ge ge's too
i also like jiros doodles on the side and thanks for the translation ^^
jiro &hearts;
Posted: Mar 25 2007, 10:13 PM

<< Fahrenheit Forever >>

QUOTE (dkp @ Mar 25 2007, 01:01 AM)
hehe yeah tru moni xD..
thx for the translation xD..

unoe me and my chinese skills LOL.. xD!!! thx heaps gal..

and haha i want that monkey xD u guys all remember how he was on kusokuso and acted like a monkey? omg that was cute! hehehee...

really he act as a monkey? do you remember which ep. it is?? aww..i want to see it...must be really cute!!! =D
Jiro<3
Posted: Mar 25 2007, 10:27 PM

<< Jiro's Wife >>

Member No.: 7

His little doodles around the writing is so cute... it looks like a border around it.
jenhz
  Posted: Mar 28 2007, 04:23 AM

<< Jiro's New Fan >>

Member No.: 3

i love jiro's writing... lol...
it's so fun 2 read... plus with the little scribbles on the side... :lol: i love reading stuff like that... (ha... *coughs*... passing notes with friends... ;) )
united06
Posted: Mar 28 2007, 06:00 AM

<< Lady Mon >>

You're welcome guys!! ^^ And yeah, I agree, his little pictures do look like a border haha ... gives me the impression that he had to think before he wrote, but drawing comes naturally to him ...

Hey that reminds me, I haven't actually seen Jiro on Kuso!! =O They uploaded heaps of Chun and a few of Arron and Cal, but none of Jiro ... why?!

kwokie138
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 06:17 PM

<< Jiro's New Fan >>

Member No.: 25

AWWWW this is so cute!!

i've been wondering what this note says for MONTHS now.
so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
i really wish my chinese was better... i will work harder to improve it!! *determined*
Christal
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 02:28 PM

<< Jiro's New Fan >>

Member No.: 113

Oo He is soo cute. I understand what he is writing!!
It is abt his growing up years...
so..ooo sweet...but i dunno how to explain...
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0414 seconds · Archive
Affiliates
.: Arron Winter Wonderland :. Chun Hu Ge English Forum Only Fahrenheit S.H.E. & Fahrenheit English Forum Yu Zhe COOLZONE Forum Ariel's Indonesian Fanclub xfamily.proboards105 Fahrenheit Globa1 Forum rpdrama.proboards85.com