In order to make Jiro's Forum a nice place for everyone … PLEASE make an effort to read and abide by our codes of conduct. Failure to do so MAY attract a ban.
CODES OF CONDUCT
Ok we’re not Nazis … let’s get that cleared up first. =P Ergo we are not going to force you to follow random and pointless rules. All we ask is that you do not engage in anything unlawful or unmoral whilst here … quite understandable right? Good.
Firstly, here are a few simple guidelines we would like you to follow:
1. NO double posting - please use the edit tab, that’s what it’s there for …
2. AVOID pointless one/few word posts, such as “cool” or “thanks” or “haha.” Try to elaborate a little please …
3. NO posting random and non-related stuff … please show basic respect and courtesy to those who have opened the thread.
4. DO NOT use this forum as a promotion tool. You may, however, link other RESPECTABLE forums and blogs in your signatures.
5. ALWAYS credit people whose things you use. It is common curtesy.
When starting a new thread, please make sure that:
6. Such a thread does not already exist.
7. It is in the correct place …
[This is courtesy to the mods, who will not have to run around cleaning up misplaced or excess threads.]
Now to the SERIOUS stuff … not that I think you guys are perverts or anything, but it’s tedious legal stuff that we NEED to explicitly explain.
8. NO posting of profanity nor pornographic images. I have disabled some words … but still we must ask you to use your common sense and judge whether what you post may cause grief to others. Flaming other individuals is HIGHLY PROHIBITED. Anyone found doing so will be IMMEDIATELY banned. If you do not agree on something, by all means voice your opinion as is permitted in the 1945 UN Charter. However, extreme rudeness to a specific individual cannot and will not be tolerated. THIS INCLUDES PMs.
I’m terribly sorry that I’ve had to say all that, and I sincerely hope that I shall not have to ban or warn any member. PLEASE make a conscious effort to uphold these rules whilst here.
Thank you very much for your time, and hope you enjoy your stay I guess … =D
- Monica [united06]