InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to .:SongHyeGyo-Indonesia:.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Song Hye Kyo, "Wish to get Married in early 30s...
baby_kyo
Posted: Oct 26 2008, 10:44 AM

Staff
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

Song Hye Kyo, "Wish to get Married in early 30s... if my man doesn't have money, I'll earn it"

If possible, Song Hye Kyo (26) doesn't want to get married too late but near her early 30s would be great.
Talent Song Hye Kyo who was in Seoul at the JW Marriot Hotel's grand ballroom at 2 PM on the 20th for the press conference of the KBS 2TV Monday/Tuesday drama 'Worlds Within' said, "I too would like to raise a happy family someday. But right now I still want to do more acting. Personally, I don't want to get married too late, I'd like to get married around my early 30s."

Song Hye Kyo surprisingly revealed her ideal type. "Of couse, I like a guy who looks great on the outside but my views have changed a lot," adding, "I'd like to meet a guy who I'm comfortable with." She continued, " Acting is not an emotionally stable professional because there are days when you feel great and other times, you feel depressed." She also confessed, "I'd like a man who when we're together, we get along comfortably and will gently take in all of my grumbling."

She also said, "My mind is opened all the time, I want to meet a man who is willing to embrace me. Right now I don't have a boyfriend, instead I have my drama," adding, "If the man doesn't have any money then I'll zealously earn it."
shanda

^^
omank
Posted: Nov 9 2008, 11:14 AM

Marching
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 143

kyo mw nikah di umur 30 thn??
wah, sama kayak Rain donk..
jangan jangan......
:hihi
^^
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1836 seconds | Archive