InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Illuminatus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer 40k and Fantasy News
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

KWSG Mission 004: Some Variety To Keep You Busy
StormCrow
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 01:17 PM

The goofball, the joker, the magician!

Group: Members
Member No.: 41

I've made a couple of changes to my demon engine and did a bit of inking on it:

user posted image

and further good news is all my mid-semester evaluations are complete and combined with no job and no money i now have plenty of time to do some drawings for the glory of the ordo...hopefully have something by the end of the weekend to show for my troubles....37 skulls to go dry.gif
Commissar Molotov
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 01:26 PM

Luddite

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I'm unsure what to make of your daemon-engine, StormCrow. What sort of scale is it meant to be? Dreadnought-sized? Titan-Sized? As it is, it could almost look like an Obliterator. Perhaps if you could add in some humans/tanks/something to give us a reference, it might help us realise the enormity of the behemoth. smile.gif

One other thing - I don't think I like that daemon poking out of the exhaust pipes, but other people might. Good drawing, though. I like your inking.
StormCrow
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 01:34 PM

Thanks molotov,

If you look really carefully theres a guardsmans head (still in pencil) between some goo and a giant pipe and the bubbly pus, so i guess my engine would be about dreadnought size in light of this.

And i left the demon in the pipe in pencil as i wasn't sure how it'd be recieved by the ordo, still time to change / erase it.
Flame of Udun
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 08:25 PM

Deathwatch Brother Captain

Member No.: 12

Greetings one and all! I have returned from my travels!
Good to see you guys finally got some stuff going on here, you've done me proud! I too Hve a sketch to post but my scanner is giving me hell at the mo so I'll try and get it posted later. I'll also be setting a new project maybe next week, so get some of those creative juices flowing!
Alathir
Posted: Sep 3 2006, 04:11 AM

Artisan

Member No.: 57

Here we go fellas... my elf knight at it stands at the moment.

user posted image
Warrick
Posted: Sep 3 2006, 04:18 AM

Artisan

Member No.: 47

I like it! The armor is well drawn and the flow of the tabard is very real. Porportions are good and the leaves look fantastic! Not enough blood and killing though...but still good.
Alathir
Posted: Sep 3 2006, 04:22 AM

Artisan

Member No.: 57

Yeah, funny you should say that, I was thinking of giving him a bloodied face and all that. Time will tell.

Thanks for the kind words as well, Warrick.
Cpt_Tiberius
Posted: Sep 3 2006, 05:33 PM

Illuminatii

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I like it as well, he looks tired and weary. His arms look a bit small compared to his legs and torso, but otherwise good job. smile.gif
StormCrow
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 02:14 PM

Quick knight:

user posted image

WHERE ARE THE NEW KILLTEAMS?!?!

WHERE ARE THE NEW COMPETITIONS?!?!

I've got my 2 week break coming up and i'll be mighty sore if there isn't something new up by then
Flame of Udun
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 05:00 PM

Deathwatch Brother Captain

Member No.: 12

Cool stuff stormcrow! and fear not I'll be posting a new set of kill team stuff later tonight. smile.gif
Kirby
Posted: May 3 2007, 04:07 PM

Artisan

Member No.: 66

A Duel :
user posted image

Kirby
juddski
Posted: May 3 2007, 05:17 PM

manic ssscribbler

Member No.: 120

i love the dwarf skaven duel and stormcrows monstrocity cool.gif ..really nice pic Kirby,full the action, maybe a bit more work on the feet ? IMHO wink.gif ,but still a very nice piece cool.gif
sojung
Posted: May 4 2007, 12:17 PM

Artisan

Member No.: 117

Okay this is a bit of a spoof, but ... I just wanted to have a little fun (and I just ran out of ideas as to what a legio cybernatica machine would look like)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/MF3...CYBERNATICA.jpg

sj
Forgefire
Posted: May 4 2007, 08:36 PM

Artisan

Member No.: 93

Great image Kirby, i love the Traitor Guards expression and the overall realistic feel to it.
sojung
Posted: May 8 2007, 12:14 AM

Artisan

Member No.: 117

For the duel - liberator vs traitor (hate destroys all)

user posted image

Kirby - your action is fantastic! I feel like we're getting a bird's eye view of the action! i think if you add little floor details, then it'ld make it look more like we're observing a fight between these two.

Stormcrow - nice portrait. Keep at it. I think the hair and the shading around the face needs a little work to make it better.

sj
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | KWSG: Season One | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1412 seconds | Archive
Remember - If you want feedback, give feedback!