Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Illuminatus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer 40k and Fantasy News

Kwsg 36: Hasty Retreat
Colrouphobic
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 06:04 AM

the Clown under your bed

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

This weeks topic, should you choose to accept it, is to depict any being from either the Warhammer Fantasy or the Warhammer 40k universe as it makes it's hasty retreat.
Wether you show off a fast escape, or the sloppy organizing of the start of the retreat is up to you.

This weeks topic suggested by StratoKhan

KWSG RULES
*This is a sketchgroup. We do not expect you to tighten these ones up completely.
*This is not a stickfiguregroup. We do expect you to do more then just draw some stick figures. We appreaciate that not everyone feel confident with their skills to be a master artist, however, no matter how bad you feel you are at drawing, you will have an entire week to do this sketch-thingy. Atleast push it beyond the stick-figure part wink.gif
*This is no competition. We want the general task be to post sketches, to further our own ability to draw, paint, sketch and so on. Maybe in the future we will make a more "competition of the week" kind of topic, but for now, this is just for fun!
*Critique. Please give constructive feedback in this topic. We all know that alot of the stuff in here just looks very neat, but lets see if we can help eachother with making each week get better and better by improving our skills.
Stugmeister
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 09:31 AM

Artisan

Member No.: 53

Considering how quickly I managed to turn out the Alpine Fortress, I might be able to manage this one!
Colrouphobic
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 09:52 AM

the Clown under your bed

Member No.: 45

Looking forward to that Stuggy.

Im sorry that I haven't been joining these, but the little time I have for painting I put to the commissions and the proper paintings I'm doing...
For now, time is that scarce for me...

I am enjoying everyone elses stuff though, and I DO look into the topics and look at the stuff you guys do.

The general standard of these are improving everyweek, on a user-wide scale. Which is good. The purpose of the KWSG is to do just that, improve ones personal skill, and if it is user-wide, that means everyone is getting better.
Stugmeister
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 10:15 AM

Artisan

Member No.: 53

QUOTE (Colrouphobic @ Oct 15 2007, 09:52 AM)
Looking forward to that Stuggy.

Im sorry that I haven't been joining these, but the little time I have for painting I put to the commissions and the proper paintings I'm doing...
For now, time is that scarce for me...

I am enjoying everyone elses stuff though, and I DO look into the topics and look at the stuff you guys do.

The general standard of these are improving everyweek, on a user-wide scale. Which is good. The purpose of the KWSG is to do just that, improve ones personal skill, and if it is user-wide, that means everyone is getting better.

yeah, don't worry about it! I've been very busy myself with various real-life commitments getting in the way. unsure.gif

The KWSG is a really excellent way to improve skills as I myself have found out of the months. cool.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | KWSG: Season One | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0720 seconds | Archive
Remember - If you want feedback, give feedback!