zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Iron Warriors 4th Grand Company. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The most annoying space marine legion, and all of them is not an answer
PassionFruit Power
Posted: May 25 2012, 12:35 PM

Champion

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,523

ok for me it is the ultramarines i hate them they are so goody too shoes then its the imperial fists demon.gif

--------------------
The Obliterator of Soul has arrived run for your life weak mortals...
user posted image
hushrong
Posted: May 25 2012, 09:31 PM

Chosen

Member No.: 1,452

Space Wolves. I've never been big on the space viking thing (though it has its high points) among other things.

I used to not like the UM as well but that has been reversed. However, there is always a blue falcon among the ranks.

--------------------
PassionFruit Power
Posted: May 26 2012, 12:24 AM

Champion

Member No.: 1,523

really i love space wolves cause they are not as loyal as others if you know what i mean

--------------------
The Obliterator of Soul has arrived run for your life weak mortals...
user posted image
hushrong
Posted: May 26 2012, 01:00 AM

Chosen

The SW are a force I have a strong Love/Hate for. I'm the same way toward Inquisitors and Sisters of Battle. There is just something arrogant about them that makes me dislike them then there is something that just makes me like them.

In the case of the SW I hate how it went between them and the Thousand Sons. Magnus had used banned sorcery to contact the Emperor and granted it did not go well. That coupled with Leman Russ' desire to shed blood (especially Magnus') made him into an easy pawn...who later screwed the TS. However, I did like Logan Grimnar's stance against the Inquisition regarding the first war for armageddon.

Every other Legion I have liked from the get-go or I warmed up to in time.

--------------------
anbert
Posted: May 26 2012, 05:02 PM

Battle Brother

Member No.: 1,507

Ultramar smurfs are so boring..
Instead space wolves are an army for me hard to believe, one of GW's strange creatures. It's quite impossible for me to believe that their wild habits, indipendence and feral approach to the war are compatible with astartes rules..
Do you understand what I mean? Chaos space marines are more believable in my idea
hushrong
Posted: May 26 2012, 06:29 PM

Chosen

QUOTE (anbert @ May 26 2012, 05:02 PM)
Ultramar smurfs are so boring..

I think that's because they are very typical since they are very codex adherent.

--------------------
LordAsgul
Posted: Oct 30 2013, 11:23 PM

Battle Brother

Member No.: 1,476

I would say my least favourite Legion would be the Imperial Fists. Clearly the Iron Warriors are better siege masters than them.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Forces of the False Emperor | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0304 seconds · Archive