zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Iron Warriors 4th Grand Company. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Sons of Chaos, Need Perturabos Children
Eetion
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 04:54 PM

Initiate

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,146

Hi
Im here as a Member of the Sons of Chaos.

Were a forum that participate in Online Campaigns, and have set our selves up as an area for inter forum communication, to participate in home made and gw global campaigns.

Currently the Night Lords, Thousand Sons, Alpha Legion, are signed up with us. Each forum participating gets their own secure area of Sons, and their nominated 'Leader' gets an admin mask that will get you into the Discussion areas with the forum Leaders.

During Online Campaigns the forums communicate with each other and set out battle plans together.
Also the Sons of Chaos will endeavour to send any IW players your direction that we stumble across.

If your interested in joining Online Campaigns, and plannign with the above mentioned forums (more to come hopefully) then let me know.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Sons_of_Chaos/index.php?act=idx

--------------------
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponents fate."
Sun Tzu

user posted image

http://s1.zetaboards.com/New_Badab/index/

I have recently made a Chaos forum. Help me get a new forum off the ground.
Insane Psychopath
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 05:43 PM

Hobby Champion

Group: Admin
Member No.: 85

This has been given my permission to be posted on the fourm.

Insane Psychopath

--------------------
IW 5th Grand Company record since 04:W-274, L-252, D-123, Games play 649, Best army award GW Glasgow GW 2005, Conflict 02/05 - top 5 best armies, UK GT heat 1 05/06/07/08/09, Medusa V 06, Stirling Rapid Fire 06 2nd/08 4th & 2nd best army/09 8th & best painted army, 40k Radio 08 5thScotland-38thWorld, ELG Rompa Stompa 08, Hobby champion 08, 2nd at ELG Compulsion 09, ELG Counter attack 09 4th &Best army, ToS12-2nd best chaos player+2nd best Army top 8 Army nominee, Armies on Parade 12
Angelos Dante
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 12:13 PM

Battle Brother

Group: Members
Member No.: 894

wow this is a nice site, how does it work? i see its a battle site looks really well made smile.gif notworthy.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Allied Forums | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1002 seconds | Archive