Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iron Warriors 4th Grand Company. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Black Legion Army, 2250 Pts
Eridius the Destroyer
Posted: Sep 30 2007, 03:17 PM

Battle Brother

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,154

This is my updated army list for the new codex. My main opponents are Imperial Guard and Speed Freak Orks, generally at the same time (3 way battle, not 2v1).

HQ:

Chaos Lord- Terminator Armour, Mark of Tzeentch, Pair of Lightning Claws- Total: 145

Chaos Sorcerer- Wind of Chaos, Doombolt, Mark of Tzeentch- Total: 170

Elites:

5 Terminators- (Lordís retinue)- Champion, Powerfist, Chainfist, Combi-Plasma, Combi-Melta, Reaper Autocannon- Total: 220

Troops:

10 Chaos Space Marines- Aspiring Champion, Power weapon, Plasma Pistol, Flamer, Plasma Gun, Icon of Chaos Glory- Total: 225

10 Chaos Space Marines- Aspiring Champion, Power weapon, Plasma Pistol, 2 Plasma Guns, Icon of Chaos Glory- Total: 235

Rhino- Daemonic Possession, Havoc Launcher- Total: 70

11 Khorne Beserkers- Skull Champion, Power Weapon, 2 Plasma Pistols- Total: 291

Fast Attack:

4 Bikers- Champion, Power Weapon- Total: 162

5 Raptors- Champion, Pair of Lightning Claws, 2 Meltaguns, Mark of Slaanesh- Total: 180

2 Spawn- Total: 80

Heavy Support:

5 Havocs- Lascannon, Missile Launcher, 2 Autocannons-Total: 170

2 Obliterators- Total: 150

Predator- Twin-Linked Lascannon, Heavy Bolter side sponsons, Extra armour- Total: 150

Grand Total: 2248

Basic Strategy: The Marine unit with 2 plasma guns (in rhino) along with deep-striking termis and lord are basically for taking out the ork warboss and nob retinue which i absolutely hate. The other marine unit will go after the IG with a spawn screen. Heavy support will do its thing and basically kill anything they can see. Im not really sure what the Sorcerer and beserkers are going to do yet. I figure they can basically kill anything, so they will basically charge into the middle and then go wherever help is needed. In the old codex, the bikes would support the squad in the rhino, but now i think they will help screen the squad going after the IG. The raptors are dedicated tank hunters. the IG have a basi and a leman russ which scare me (despite taking relatively few casualties from them in the past)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Chaos Strategum | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1046 seconds | Archive