Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Iron Warriors 4th Grand Company. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Iron Cage Incident, Discussion on the B&C Forum
Loki
Posted: Feb 28 2008, 10:38 PM

Obliterator

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 1,180

:insert George W. Bush accent here:
My fellow Warsmiths,

I come to you all in a time of great honour to our Legion. As some of you probably know, I have been a lurker on the B&C forums for a while now, signed in as FerrumIgnatus.

But it's not a time to tell who I am on some other forum, it's a time to tell that I and other Iron Warriors are defending our honour against the loyalist mongrels of our most hatred enemy, the Imperial Fists.

The Sons of Dorn brag about how they managed to get into the inner sanctum of the Eternal Fortress, little do they know our honoured Primarch Perturabo, may the gods of chaos watch over him, wanted them there. To see this "wannabe better sieger then us" Dorn and his followers deny the truth they they lost at the Iron Cage Incident fills my iron heart with rage. As we all know, the Eternal Fortress was nothing more then an enormous killing field, which was set up by our Primarch so he could sacrifice 400 Imperial Fist Geneseeds to pave his ascension to Daemonhood.

So lets feast to mark this day as a victory over the loyalist mongrels on B&C who shamelessly spread propaganda on how they supposedly "broke" our defences and "destroyed" our fortress!

Your Iron Brother,
Loki

--------------------
Herald of the 4th Grand Company

user posted image
Khargoth
Posted: Mar 3 2008, 07:31 AM

Iron Captain

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 374

Ignorant propaganda-spewing fools! (real world translation: pathetic Imperial fanboys)

So, what do we do? Partyvan B&C with "Dorn lost in the Iron Cage" spam? Lol. I know it'd be really mean, but hell, B&C couldn't suck up to the Emperor more if he was there in person.

--------------------
BETRAYAL IS WHAT FORGED ME
HATRED IS WHAT DRIVES ME
VENGEANCE IS WHAT CONSUMES ME

HQ & Elites Conversion Competition Winner
Loki
Posted: Mar 3 2008, 11:30 AM

Obliterator

Actually, the thread is closed thanks to loyalist arguments that were repeated OVER and OVER again. It was actually quite amusing, as they reffered to quotes from Ultramarine daddy Guilliman a lot.

--------------------

user posted image
Khargoth
Posted: Mar 4 2008, 12:52 PM

Iron Captain

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 374

That twat? My own IW have a grudge against both Imperial Fists and the Ultramarines, mostly because the UM took all the glory most of the time, are a bunch of poster-boys to the Emperor, and what's more, interfered with our fun!

--------------------
BETRAYAL IS WHAT FORGED ME
HATRED IS WHAT DRIVES ME
VENGEANCE IS WHAT CONSUMES ME

HQ & Elites Conversion Competition Winner
Loki
Posted: Mar 4 2008, 01:53 PM

Obliterator

Actually, it's no wonder we Iron Warriors turned against the Imperium. I mean, heck, would you do all the dirty work whilst your friend/brother recieved all the credits?

--------------------

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Allied Forums | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1100 seconds | Archive