InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Iron Warriors 4th Grand Company. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Glad to be here!, A new warsmith is in town
anbert
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 12:08 PM

Battle Brother

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,507

Hi everyone, I'm a 46 years 'boy', from Italy (be patient if my english sometimes is a little unsure.gif ). With job and family is not easy to find time for playing, but I love the modelling side of the game, and in this great site I found inspiration for my new, big project: a great Iron Warriors army.

I'm just at the beginning, and a lot of things must be done. Right now I've painted and finished two regular squads of 10 with rhino (double melta with lascannon options and aspiring champion power fist and combi melta), 9 oblits, a daemon prince, a warsmith.

But I have some loyalist things to be converted, something to assembly, something to paint..and specially many things to arrive, including a used chaos baneblade I found on ebay (some works to do on it).

I'll put a dedicated post with my wip when I'll have finished something else, the idea is to be at a very good point when (if) legions codex will arrive..

But since now I found a lot of interesting ideas and inspirations in this site, including Dreachon army's wip that was something great, really unbelivible (my best compliments!!)

Here you soon! thumbsup.gif
Thanatos Ares
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 11:32 PM

Champion

Member No.: 1,461

Welcome to the Halls of Iron!

is there a maximum size to your great company??
mine currently stands at around 14/15k (apoc!!)
but i don't consider it finished (models or painting!!)

Iron Within

--------------------
"When we ascended to godhood and rose above our own mortality, we thought ourselves blessed. What fools we had been.

And now we, the Iron Warriors, still continue to fight the Long War. We bring to every world and foe tidings of fire & ash, and one day it will consume us as well. There is no doubt, that we are truly damned."
quoted from Hushrongs 'Heart of Iron'
anbert
Posted: Dec 8 2011, 07:49 AM

Battle Brother

Compliments for your army, I hope mine will arrive soon at these numbers..
Answering your question, absolutely no limits. Every unit useful for tournament must be included, plus superheavy, some artillery (imperial guard stolen tanks and a just painted thunderfire cannon - waiting for the new codex?). Plus HQ and special units.. really specials (lesser daemons with bionic parts?).
I also must contact an italian guy home building beautiful titans (FW ones are one of the very few things out of my budget!).
It's an hard work to do.. But I'm ready for it!
anbert
Posted: Dec 8 2011, 10:06 AM

Battle Brother

Ops.. I forgot the most important thing.. It's a pure IW army, so every unit must fit perfectly to BG..
KingOfFools
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 09:10 AM

Obliterator

Member No.: 1,113

Welcome to our quiet little place in the eye of terror.

--------------------
shattered hopes and stolen dreams and no one left to blame
hushrong
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 05:30 AM

Chosen

Member No.: 1,452

Hi and welcome wave.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Initiation | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0914 seconds | Archive