InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Iron Warriors 4th Grand Company. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

jesseye's army
jesseye
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 06:55 AM

Chosen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,528

ok im having trouble at the moment finding time to paint. but i have alot of mind numbing time while running machines to think about my next bit on this thread. im waiting on parts for my artillery to arrive as well as a backlist for certain parts to become available, so till then im going to finish what i have for my traitors and post them before my iron warriors.

reason for this is im waiting for the new codex to see what we get. im gonna add a few space marine squads on here but thats bout it. until then however ill add the traitor gaurd because i know what they will have and they are an important part of my iron warriors. if for no other reason to me than fluff. i build armies for me even if i dont game with them.

i also have a few surprise units from my army hehe. cleanin my display cases out. things that were only for show now gettin cleaned up and added to it.

i know no pics im sorry should be in bed but wanted to update on what im doing.

--------------------
i gots da cookies!!!!
anbert
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 07:39 AM

Battle Brother

Member No.: 1,507

Jess, I'm looking at your post with great interest, because we have the same idea of the hobby: I'm not interested in the moment's list, but I'd like to build in the years a huge, beautiful army that one day my daughter will say 'wow, my dad build these!' with proudness.
I also choose the same approach waiting the new codex, just finishing assembling and painting my marines thing, and concentrate myself on traitor guard. It's well spent time! Wait for some picture soon, and good luck with your hand!
Ulfast
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 07:56 AM

Champion

Member No.: 1,527

Same problem with me, also no time for painting as real life take up to much time but also, Im really really looking forward to a new codex (when ever that comes). But I hope to see more of your stuff Jesseye smile.gif
hushrong
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 02:28 PM

Chosen

Member No.: 1,452

Looking forward to seeing what you churn out next! I also hope your hand gets better.

--------------------
jesseye
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 05:57 PM

Chosen

ah its fine, dont want to admit i have arthritis lol. thats an old man problem, which i am now lol. anbert thank you, yes we do seem to have very similar veiws on the hobby. guys all of you thanks but its not of concern my hands were waterlogged with river water for ten hours when i woke up overcooked hotdogs lol. fine now just cramping didnt really slow me down that much just scared the crap outta me lol.

back to the thread, who wants to see some truely warped versions of nurgle to? i only use them for shock value mostly put on display. they take a lot to paint but ill see if i can get them on hear soon

--------------------
i gots da cookies!!!!
anbert
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 04:36 AM

Battle Brother

Member No.: 1,507

I would like to see your nurgle creations, please post them!
jesseye
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 06:16 AM

Chosen

i prefer to think of them as old school renegades with modern flash

--------------------
i gots da cookies!!!!
Ulfast
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 08:27 AM

Champion

Member No.: 1,527

Me want to see smile.gif show us nurgle!
hushrong
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 05:43 PM

Chosen

QUOTE (jesseye @ Apr 25 2012, 05:57 PM)
back to the thread, who wants to see some truely warped versions of nurgle to?

Do you really need to ask? Just post some pics and save us the torture of waiting haha.

--------------------
jesseye
  Posted: Apr 27 2012, 06:25 AM

Chosen

dont mean to. work every day from 3 to whenever. tryin guys

--------------------
i gots da cookies!!!!
hushrong
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 08:39 AM

Chosen

Did not mean to pressure you. Whenever you get pics up wil be happy to see them!

--------------------
jesseye
Posted: Jun 12 2012, 05:30 AM

Chosen

Update but no pics. Im on a phone right now so forgive me. Alright my net has been off for awhile. Im working 7 days s week and just bought a house. In said house were building a massive. Game slash work room to churn out a new iron warrior army. The new army consits completely of forge world mk3 and mk5 space Marines. I have started a new game group as well and in my group I have a sculpted that im partnering with to design my own line of bases as well. I've not been here but I've not been idel either. I hope to be be back online soon. Until then, make mine marvel lol

--------------------
i gots da cookies!!!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Hall of the Eternals | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0737 seconds | Archive