InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

See here-
http://z4.invisionfree.com/lexusaltezzaclu...=0#entry8690150

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

[closed] Bodykit And Spoiler Group Buy, importing it from china
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 12:48 PM

Stock

Group: VIP Member
Member No.: 6,120

Hey Gareth you're better off split shipping with Arama, your postage would be $225 instead of $281 lol
Blacktez
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 12:49 PM

Lowered

Member No.: 6,357

Thats fine. Hopefully we can sort out shipping and splitting costs with whoever before the 30th so I can deposit money as i am away till the 6th (past the deadline)
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 12:52 PM

Stock

QUOTE (Blacktez @ Dec 18 2011, 12:49 AM)
Thats fine. Hopefully we can sort out shipping and splitting costs with whoever before the 30th so I can deposit money as i am away till the 6th (past the deadline)

Haha i had no idea that this would get so confusing!!!
arama
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 01:02 PM

Soccer Mom

Member No.: 6,300

I understand that it's a flat rate for the box of $450, regardless of number of items, but splitting it will be about how many pieces you have in that box.

I think most of us, will at least Gareth and I, were just thinking of splitting equally between whoever has something in the box.

However best case scenario is 11 or 12 items in a box, which is ~$63 NZD per item (incl your 20%).
What I worked it out at was 8 peices in a box for $89 NZD per piece.

I'm only being pedantic because i'm going to try on a c-west kit for about the same price to check for fit etc.

And remember our shitty NZD compared to AUD, $546 is $720 to us!
The C-West kit im gona try is ~$600 NZD so if it fits well will be getting that, but will keep you updated if it's a shit copy.
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 01:13 PM

Stock

QUOTE (arama @ Dec 18 2011, 01:02 AM)
I understand that it's a flat rate for the box of $450, regardless of number of items, but splitting it will be about how many pieces you have in that box.

I think most of us, will at least Gareth and I, were just thinking of splitting equally between whoever has something in the box.

However best case scenario is 11 or 12 items in a box, which is ~$63 NZD per item (incl your 20%).
What I worked it out at was 8 peices in a box for $89 NZD per piece.

I'm only being pedantic because i'm going to try on a c-west kit for about the same price to check for fit etc.

And remember our shitty NZD compared to AUD, $546 is $720 to us!
The C-West kit im gona try is ~$600 NZD so if it fits well will be getting that, but will keep you updated if it's a shit copy.

Oh ok, you definitely know what you are talking about and thanks for calculating the price per piece of me smile.gif

Had no idea that the NZD is so bad atm but yeah do keep me updated with how well the C west bodykit goes, fiberglass bumpers always seen to be a pain in the ass to fit, you might need to remove that radiator support as well because that's what i did to fit my fibreglass legana bumper
Stephen
  Posted: Dec 18 2011, 10:35 PM

Altezza Club of Australia TRD Parts & Accessories

Group: Director
Member No.: 35

Jeff, thanks for arranging this for the Club. Looks like you'll have your work cut for you in arranging orders and shipping biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
stocklexxy
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 12:34 AM

Soccer Mom

Member No.: 6,236

so anyone from sydney interested in getting any parts?

sorry jeff just wanted to clear it up the lip kit is made of fibre glass right? but the spoiler is made of carbon fibre?

biggrin.gif
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 02:19 AM

Stock

QUOTE (Stephen @ Dec 18 2011, 10:35 AM)
Jeff, thanks for arranging this for the Club. Looks like you'll have your work cut for you in arranging orders and shipping biggrin.gif

Thanks stephen biggrin.gif Just hope everything falls through and everyone ends up happy
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 02:21 AM

Stock

QUOTE (stocklexxy @ Dec 18 2011, 12:34 PM)
so anyone from sydney interested in getting any parts?

sorry jeff just wanted to clear it up the lip kit is made of fibre glass right? but the spoiler is made of carbon fibre?

biggrin.gif

Dw man u got 2 weeks to get someone else to shar shipping with ya lol
And yea kits made from frp and spoiler you can choose from frp for $35 or carbon fibre for $100.
stocklexxy
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 06:26 PM

Soccer Mom

Member No.: 6,236

hey jeff just wandering if i would be able to get a lip kit for a different car as well? biggrin.gif

my bro is interested in getting a lip kit for his accord euro.. and i might get a front lip for my eg and an ek .. so i could maximise the shipping box.. biggrin.gif

thanks mate for organising this.. well appreciated..
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 11:52 PM

Stock

QUOTE (stocklexxy @ Dec 19 2011, 06:26 AM)
hey jeff just wandering if i would be able to get a lip kit for a different car as well? biggrin.gif

my bro is interested in getting a lip kit for his accord euro.. and i might get a front lip for my eg and an ek .. so i could maximise the shipping box.. biggrin.gif

thanks mate for organising this.. well appreciated..

Ok no worries, i will get back to you tomorrow night
YoyoZ
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 10:43 AM

ENJ2

Member No.: 6,132

Am really interested in the Red Front Bumper on the second picture, bottom left corner. Just wondering what price Also, am interested to see a better picture of the white one just above it. How much for the CF spoiler on the very bottom? or are they all the same price?

Also, Anyone in Hawkes Bay who is keen to share freight? If not, i don't mind going to Auck or somewhere near if anyone is keen.

Cheers

--------------------
Yoyo2
xnickx
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 01:12 PM

^^ You may thank me ^^

Group: Admin
Member No.: 469

Hi jeff will need to cancel out sorry, got other things I need to allocate my funds to. Cheers regardless!

--------------------
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 09:37 PM

Stock

QUOTE (YoyoZ @ Dec 21 2011, 10:43 PM)
Am really interested in the Red Front Bumper on the second picture, bottom left corner. Just wondering what price Also, am interested to see a better picture of the white one just above it. How much for the CF spoiler on the very bottom? or are they all the same price?

Also, Anyone in Hawkes Bay who is keen to share freight? If not, i don't mind going to Auck or somewhere near if anyone is keen.

Cheers

lol do you know what cars they are from? I will ask for you when i visit them again sometime this or next week. I will also ask about the cf spoiler aswell
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 09:45 PM

Stock

QUOTE (xnickx @ Dec 22 2011, 01:12 AM)
Hi jeff will need to cancel out sorry, got other things I need to allocate my funds to. Cheers regardless!

no worries nick biggrin.gif I m gonna get a few extra kits and spoilers first so if you want to get some later on I can still ship it to nz smile.gif
YoyoZ
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 08:34 PM

ENJ2

Member No.: 6,132

They look like Altezza kits, are they not? If they are, will be very keen, if not, then dont worry.

--------------------
Yoyo2
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 08:43 PM

Stock

QUOTE (YoyoZ @ Dec 24 2011, 08:34 AM)
They look like Altezza kits, are they not? If they are, will be very keen, if not, then dont worry.

Definitely not altezza kits lol sorry, i knw tat he top left bumper is from a bmw 5 series lol
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 03:34 AM

Stock

Just reminding u guys that orders should be in by next week. Be quick or else i wont be able to help you guys out. Or you guys can contact the seller directly and arrange shipment with them, just pm me and i will give u their details
Stephen
  Posted: Mar 2 2012, 12:41 AM

How did this group buy go?

--------------------
user posted image
omgitsmejeff
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 12:15 PM

Stock

QUOTE (Stephen @ Mar 1 2012, 12:41 PM)
How did this group buy go?

Not many ppl responded in time. But i still carried on with the group buy and the stock arrives this week biggrin.gif along with my 22metres of carbon fibre wrap and black vinyl wrap hahaha.
But yea, ima post the kits upfor sale later i m sure people still want them
Stephen
  Posted: Mar 8 2012, 10:27 PM

QUOTE (omgitsmejeff @ Mar 7 2012, 11:15 AM)
Not many ppl responded in time. But i still carried on with the group buy and the stock arrives this week biggrin.gif along with my 22metres of carbon fibre wrap and black vinyl wrap hahaha.

You going to wrap your whole car in carbon? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
omgitsmejeff
  Posted: Mar 9 2012, 09:09 AM

Stock

QUOTE (Stephen @ Mar 8 2012, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (omgitsmejeff @ Mar 7 2012, 11:15 AM)

You going to wrap your whole car in carbon? tongue.gif

Haha nah. I m not THAT rice
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Group Buys | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive