Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

See here-
http://z4.invisionfree.com/lexusaltezzaclu...=0#entry8690150

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Injectors..., What cc
TTEETT
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 04:39 PM

Stock

Group: VIP Member
Member No.: 653

Hello

Just asking if any one knows the "cc" of the standard 3S-GE(Altezza beige). injector?

3S-GE(Altezza) injectors are the same physical size as the ones in the 1G-FE.

TDI in the UK offer 500cc injector upgrade for the TTEcompresor Kit , just had a Uni-Chip fitted to my car, the tuning shop feel 500cc may be to large, but tell me my car could do with a tad moor 98premium!

Thanks any help would be much appreciated?

Graham.

--------------------
Renaultsport Megane
chisiang
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 10:32 PM

Stock

Group: Std. Member
Member No.: 481

340cc/m

wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
TTEETT
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 11:09 PM

Stock

Thanks mate, very helpful.

Hey I saw your kit on a Altezza on the weekend at a dealer in Auckland...Very cool, ran standard wheels with spacers.

--------------------
Renaultsport Megane
MacRS200
Posted: Mar 23 2006, 12:20 AM

Stock

Member No.: 566

QUOTE (TTEETT @ Mar 22 2006, 04:39 PM)
TDI in the UK offer  500cc injector upgrade for the TTEcompresor Kit , just had a Uni-Chip fitted to my car, the tuning shop feel 500cc may be to large, but tell me my car could do with a tad moor 98premium!

For the larger injectors you need a replacement ECU, thread on it HERE. TDI fitted the larger injectors, HKS FCON SZ, Camcon and equal length manifold to a S/C IS200 a couple of days ago and it is making 200 bhp (150Kw) at the wheels, that's got to be about 250 bhp (225Kw) at the fly ohmy.gif
TTEETT
Posted: Mar 23 2006, 12:23 PM

Stock

Thanks for that link...Checked it out looks good! (250hp=186kw Thanks Nokia converter) that car has the same things done as mine, larger diameter pulley wheel, extractors so it sounds worth while!

Unfortunately 580 Pound for injectors + Postage and other unforeseen costs is more than I’m prepared to fork out!

500cc is enough to flow 600hp (so I am told) think the 60cc extra flow from the pink 3SGE injectors will be more than enough.

Any one have a spare set of 3S-GE(Altezza) injectors they are keen to sell,
have found 4 at 45$+Gst each. my car needs six sad.gif

--------------------
Renaultsport Megane
Mr Singh
Posted: Mar 23 2006, 12:30 PM

Lowered

Member No.: 105

I understand your pain with the injector prices. I bought set of 4 Blitz 525cc injectors for my Altezza for £220 all in biggrin.gif

All you need to do is get an injector to hand and contact various injector manufactuers with regards to higher flow rate replacements.

TDI are great people, but i wouldn't spend £600+ on injectors - no sirey... thats daylight robbery dry.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
Click above to see mods in the LOC Garage
MacRS200
Posted: Mar 24 2006, 05:16 AM

Stock

Member No.: 566

QUOTE (TTEETT @ Mar 23 2006, 12:23 PM)
Thanks for that link...Checked it out looks good! (250hp=186kw Thanks Nokia converter) that car has the same things done as mine, larger diameter pulley wheel, extractors so it sounds worth while!

Oops, bit of brain fade and calculator trouble there, 186Kw it is.

Thing is it is not just injectors with more capacity it's controlling the fuelling, and setting up on the dyno to get the best out of it all. All adds up to bigish dosh in the end sad.gif
TTEETT
Posted: Mar 24 2006, 08:22 AM

Stock

Thanks for the advice.

Have recently had a Uni-Chip installed hoping that will be enough, it really only needs 10% more fuel than what my standard injectors can flow maxed out so shouldn’t be to much drama, they owe me a dyno run!

--------------------
Renaultsport Megane
turbo tezza
Posted: Mar 24 2006, 08:04 PM

Sacked

Member No.: 15

I have 2 full sets of altezza injectors here (8). $50 each if you want them.

I have 440cc injectors in my car, which, i have been told are good for 310 rwhp about 230 kw at wheels.

My car is running 166 kw at wheels at the moment.

Cheers Corey

--------------------

My Car build-up
TTEETT
Posted: Mar 24 2006, 08:14 PM

Stock

Hey Corey thanks mate, have 4 and just paid $150 for two more, im impatient could have saved 50 bucks doh. blink.gif

160kw @T.W would be a bit of fun..im hoping for about 130!

Graham.

--------------------
Renaultsport Megane
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Engines • Intakes • Exhausts | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive