InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

See here-
http://z4.invisionfree.com/lexusaltezzaclu...=0#entry8690150

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Altezza Club Of New Zealand, Membership
greeneyes
Posted: Aug 14 2004, 12:10 PM

Targa Master

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

(A/C still operates- (checked August 2013)

We have a bank account operational at Westpac (New Zealand) running as an internet account.

You can pay your $30 subscription by making a 'one-off' payment via electronic banking from your account to the club account. It is called altezzaclub.org.nz (unsurprisingly!) it is held at the Howick branch, and the number is

03-0166-0386783-000.

It can be accessed by myself.

MAKE SURE you put your username into your one-off payment, then email or PM me that you have done it and tell me the time/date.

You can do it with a manual deposit, but you will have to invent a number to put in the squares before the account number on the deposit form. The computer will read these numbers and show them on the bank statement.

When you PM me to say you've done it, tell me the numbers you used.

Please send me and xnickx the confirmation when you have done so along with:
Full name:
Username:
Delivery address:
Contact number:

Got it!!???

VIP Pack includes the following:
2 x numberplate surrounds
12 x club cards
2 x window decals
2 x numberplate spacers
1 x membership card (get printed every few months so wont be in the pack at first)

user posted image

Once your a VIP Member you can access the "Discount Structure" forum and get the deals that the rest of us can.
E.G. 15%-50% Discount from selected Toyota Dealerships, minimum 10-15% discount off Cusco parts, 15%+ off TRD Parts etc (VIP members can see all the "hidden" threads for suppliers etc that offer us discounts smile.gif )

Also you will have access to all the VIP forums (VIP Lounge, Garage etc)
The Garage is a dedicated thread to all VIP member's projects/builds/legacy of their vehicle, worth checking out what people have done for a few ideas!

PM me or xnickx with any problems.

This money will buy the stuff in the starter packs, then some more space on the server or a fully commercial one.

Stephen and the Aussies are sorting out their own arrangments, so this is for Kiwis & the rest of the world!! . Carribeaners can send gold!! laugh.gif

keith

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Altezza Club VIP Membership Information | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive