Skin modified from Pyro's "Sour Apple" of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Namc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Download EMaD here
cliffette
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 09:46 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is a spoiler but if you don't read it, your game will be even more spoiled, so read it, okay?

Save your game BEFORE putting on the Troll's Whisper. The effects will be permanent and annoying and you'll want to reload.

Version: 2

Download link: http://rydia.net/cliffetium/downloads/EMaDv2.rar

Note that this version has reverted back to standard installation procedure (v1 used some weird .bat file that I thought was a good idea at the time). Let me know if you have problems installing.

Also note that the readme file still refers to the mod as "Minimods". This will be updated for the next version.

Or try the incomplete Version: 3

Download link: http://www.rydia.net/cliffetium/mods/EMaDv3_170605.rar

The quests work, but it's missing a quest that was intended for version 3. So it's not really version 3 yet. The folders and readme are all updated and some fixes are included.
cliffette
Posted: Dec 30 2004, 07:04 AM

Administrator

I'll be away for a few weeks, so hopefully the lack of bug reporting shall continue. smile.gif Otherwise, please wait for my return and I'll answer your questions then!
Xaos_Bob
Posted: Dec 30 2004, 09:48 AM

Unregistered

For some reason, my computer is reading the .rar file as a .txt file, and I get a browser full of gibberish instead of a download. I'm not in a hurry, though, so enjoy your time away! smile.gif

cliffette
Posted: Dec 31 2004, 12:24 AM

Administrator

It's doing that for me too. huh.gif

Try right-clicking to save it, then rename it as a .rar file. Hopefully that will solve the problem! Otherwise, you might want to wait for v3 where there will be a few more (hopefully longer and more serious) quests.
Xaos_Bob
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 07:44 PM

Unregistered

Hm. Perhaps I should register.

At any rate, using "Save as.." works. I checked the files after they were downloaded, and they're just fine. Thanks!

Oh, and welcome back. smile.gif
cliffette
Posted: Jan 29 2005, 03:32 AM

Administrator

Enjoy! Thanks for the welcome.

*cliffette addds Xaos_Bob to 'good members' book. (ie the one that doesn't have icelus' name in it)
icelus
Posted: Jan 29 2005, 05:00 AM

Devoted Minion

Group: Mr Infinitive
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (cliffette @ Jan 29 2005, 03:32 AM)
Enjoy! Thanks for the welcome.

*cliffette addds Xaos_Bob to 'good members' book. (ie the one that doesn't have icelus' name in it)

That's because I'm in the Little Black Book™.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1416 seconds | Archive