Skin modified from Pyro's "Sour Apple" of the IF Skin Zone.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Namc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Wendy...
icelus
Posted: Apr 25 2005, 02:59 AM

Devoted Minion

Group: Mr Infinitive
Member No.: 3

We miss you. crying.gif
Andyr
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 12:32 PM

Grunt

Group: Grand Vizier (temporary)
Member No.: 5

It's true.
Eral
Posted: Apr 30 2005, 06:15 AM

Pleasure Slave

Group: Supercoffeefragillisticexpialido
Member No.: 11

Are you evah going to get broadband again?
icelus
Posted: May 1 2005, 03:21 AM

Devoted Minion

Group: Mr Infinitive
Member No.: 3

You live closer to her, Eral. Go... put some sense into her. Use force, if need be. It's OK because it's for the Greater Good.
Eral
Posted: May 1 2005, 12:42 PM

Pleasure Slave

It may be necessary. I have tried stalking her via PM but to no avail.
I will need her address.

cliffette
  Posted: Jun 9 2005, 10:54 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I miss you too! sad.gif

But I am getting back into the modding because I have assignments due. Expect more EMaD soon, as well as the little ad I made for it - oh, last year... biggrin.gif

Eral, I'm still drinking Starbucks but it gets worse. I've branched out into McCafe and am enjoying it. That might make you miss me less.
Eral
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 11:54 PM

Pleasure Slave

Words cannot express my horror... Is this what happens to you on hiatus? I never knew it would have this dire effect.
Turn away from the dark side before it's too late.
cliffette
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 04:29 AM

Administrator

QUOTE (Eral @ Jun 11 2005, 11:54 PM)
Turn away from the dark side before it's too late.

Hmm, if that dark side is the McShortBlack, I think you're just in time. However, I am long gone when it comes to the McLatte. Mmmmmmm, McLatte...

sweatingbullets.gif <-- The closest thing to a drooling icon.
Eral
Posted: Jun 16 2005, 08:27 AM

Pleasure Slave

You don't want me to tell Veloxyll that, do you? He may asked for you to be baned.
I refuse to believe that you can't find better coffee than McCafe in Sydney. There is only one option for you - say you're sorry and that you'll never go there again. DRINK REAL COFFEE. There must be REAL coffee in Sydney. I will accept Starbucks - but I hope you recognise the magnitude of my concession.

By the way, NCIS now?
cliffette
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 11:05 PM

Administrator

I'm now living in Canberra, so that limits my choices. smile.gif

Michel's Patisserie is really good because they give you a swirl of choccy syrup on top. Mmmm... That might count as moving on up in the coffee world.

Oh, and NCIS is my new favourite show in the world. I love little McGee! So confused. So indecisive. So nerdy. smile.gif And DiNozzo is a crack-up. As is Palmer(?), the trainee coroner. If you don't watch NCIS, you won't know what I'm going on about, but it doesn't matter to me... I'll still talk about it. Just nod and smile every now and then.
Eral
Posted: Jun 19 2005, 02:23 AM

Pleasure Slave

Ok, living in Canberra is an excuse that anyone will accept for poor coffee behaviour. Sincere condolences.
I have noticed that NCIS has replaced Idol in your affections. I was worried that you might be missing having an obsession and that you would be forced to turn to Big Brother. I am glad you have found Mark Harmon, helicopters and boats and jets, and dead bodies to while away your time till the next Idol. Much more fun.
I'd be watching it myself, but unfortunately Mr FPS is a rabid BB fan and we only have one TV.
Grim Squeaker
Posted: Jun 20 2005, 05:05 PM

Peon

Group: Pres. of Neeber is Sexy club
Member No.: 15

Welcome back to the world. Now, start signing in to YIM.
cliffette
Posted: Jun 21 2005, 07:01 AM

Administrator

What iz zis YIM? tongue.gif

I still don't have my own connection and am rorting uni resources just to get internet access. Ah, rorting. Abit like looting and pillaging, except not really.

@Eral - I am ashamed to confess that I.. love Canberra. People are non-grumpy here!
Grim Squeaker
Posted: Jun 21 2005, 11:45 AM

Peon

Group: Pres. of Neeber is Sexy club
Member No.: 15

Excuses excuses...
Eral
Posted: Jun 23 2005, 09:20 AM

Pleasure Slave

I think it's good you love the place you live. I wouldn't want you to be unhappy.
I am glad to hear there are actually people in Canberra. (I didn't see all that many when I was there. I was beginning to think Canberra was in fact a hoax.) That they are not grumpy is interesting. Cause?
My condolences were meant to convey that I feel living in Canberra severely limits your ability to acquire good coffee. Or pizza. (We couldn't get a pizza without pineapple. Never have I so regretted being a tourist.)So I am prepared to overlook the McCafe. This once. And only for you. Go find a good coffee shop. And do not sin again.
Besides, now I can taunt you about having worse weather than Melbourne, and that is always refreshing.

By the way, Welcome Grim! Our own little PPG away from PPG! (because we are NOT a community.)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3824 seconds | Archive