Skin modified from Pyro's "Sour Apple" of the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Namc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

A Mod For The Orderly, Description, download, too much dignity
discharger
Posted: Aug 30 2005, 04:05 PM

Unregistered

IIRC, Netscape is crap for downloadings.

Good job on the mods Cliffette. smile.gif
underdog
Posted: Aug 31 2005, 02:17 PM

Commoner

Group: Bug Zapper 3000
Member No.: 21

Uhh, your bug zapper is back, innocent.gif
I've noticed a few doors won't open with keys on the keyring, have to remove them
then it will work, or leave them in the bag of holding/wolfskin bag, didin't write down the ones that didn't work, but should be able to go back a find them I do have a lot of saves, ~15 in ch 2 alone.

cliffette
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:01 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I now have a Pavlovian response to the sight of "underdog" - I cringe in fear. biggrin.gif

If you could let me know which doors won't open, that would be fantastic. smile.gif

And thanks, discharger.. I need the pick-me-up!
underdog
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 02:55 PM

Commoner

Group: Bug Zapper 3000
Member No.: 21

Your favorite dog is back unsure.gif
Tried all the saves from the previous game, it worked,
when stated a new game, Galvena's key didn't work, the ring was in Aerie's inventory
with the key there, and couldn't open the door, moved the ring to PC's inventory still no go, moved the key to main inventory and it opened.
and the Despana treasury key did the same thing, had to run back get the ring from Aerie, run back to the treasury remove the key all before the sanctuary ran out.
Otherwise everything else worked.
it's a great addition when you don't have bottomless containers, like someone added in the wrong order this time, I won't say who did that though. biggrin.gif
cliffette
Posted: Dec 4 2005, 04:33 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks underdog. tongue.gif

I won't be able to fix bugs for a while, seeing as I've loaned my BG CDs to my brother for an indefinite period of time (HURRAH!). But thanks for following it up. *sigh*
Bex
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 04:34 AM

Peon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

The planar prison cell key doesn't register as in your inventory if it's in the keyring. I never actually knew it had a function before, since there's no door to unlock, but apparently, it prevents you from being killed when you walk into the cell.

Fortunately, "Kirinaldo" warns you that you need the key before you can enter safely.

I don't know if there's a way to fix this or not, but thought it bore a mention.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1116 seconds | Archive