Skin modified from Pyro's "Sour Apple" of the IF Skin Zone.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Namc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Uh oh
icelus
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 01:36 AM

Devoted Minion

Group: Mr Infinitive
Member No.: 3

Eral left ForevarR. sad.gif
Drew
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 06:04 AM

Peon

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Not exactly. Here's a link to Eral saying she'll be gone till Thursday. Check the last post on the page.
Eral
Posted: Jan 18 2006, 07:38 AM

Pleasure Slave

Group: Supercoffeefragillisticexpialido
Member No.: 11

Aww, this is so nice. My cloistering ways and hypocritical schoolmarminess have been missed. Fear not, I have returned to annoy Imrahil and lose my temper with NiGHTMARE.

I have been down to the family holiday home for a few days. It has been a few years since I've stayed there because one of my older sisters who has four children and therefore precedence is usually in occupation. What I have found out is that my sister is a REAL slob. That house was absolutely filthy. I found clothing belonging to my oldest nephew who is now 17 that was size 4. I found tracksuits belonging to my mother made of parachute silk. For those who do not understand, she was wearing it in the early 1980's. I am now traumatised from having to single-handedly discard the last 20 years of my family's life. The spiderwebs weren't pretty either.
Eral
Posted: Jan 26 2006, 01:38 AM

Pleasure Slave

Group: Supercoffeefragillisticexpialido
Member No.: 11

Going to the beach house again -this time to paint it. Any time soon I should be able to go there just to hang around and do nothing.

See you all Sunday.
icelus
Posted: Feb 10 2006, 11:47 PM

Devoted Minion

Group: Mr Infinitive
Member No.: 3

bump
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1093 seconds | Archive