Skin modified from Pyro's "Sour Apple" of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Namc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

To hair is divine
Eral
Posted: Jan 31 2006, 12:31 AM

Pleasure Slave

Group: Supercoffeefragillisticexpialido
Member No.: 11

This morning when I woke up I found I have a new-look Mr. FPS. At 2.00a.m he decided it was time for the showdown with his receding hair and got out the hair-clippers. The front quiff-type bit is gone (no. 1 setting) and the rest is just visible (no.2 setting.)
He floated the idea past me a few weeks ago, and I was firmly of the belief It Was Not Yet Time, and anyway, all such actions should be carried out by professionals.
He now looks like he has just been released from a particularly tough prison. I keep starting when I catch sight of him.
icelus
Posted: Jan 31 2006, 01:11 AM

Devoted Minion

Group: Mr Infinitive
Member No.: 3

Is he your Bitch now?
Eral
Posted: Jan 31 2006, 01:38 AM

Pleasure Slave

You are an evil person, icelus.

I am going away to think about how best to respond to this fabulous coup de grace. I'm worried I may not be able to come up with anything.
Andyr
Posted: Jan 31 2006, 04:59 PM

Grunt

Group: Grand Vizier (temporary)
Member No.: 5

Heheh.
Eral
Posted: Jan 31 2006, 11:54 PM

Pleasure Slave

As yet unable to come up with a zingy retort. All possible replies are either pompous or pathetic. If only I was more like Andyr, and could pack a wealth of meaning into a phrase like "heheh." Being wordy is such a handicap sometimes.

Mr. FPS has already decided he was way to quick with the shears, and resolves never to do it again. He's decided it makes him look old.
I am now sworn to secrecy about the whole thing.
"You haven't told anyone, have you?" he asked me suspiciously. (he knows I love to tell a good story.)
"No, I haven't." I answered virtuously. I'm not counting Namc'ing the subject.
I'm thinking about taking a photo and keeping it with the clippers, in case the urge ever takes him again.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0777 seconds | Archive