Skin modified from Pyro's "Sour Apple" of the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Namc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

NAMC stands for..., (yes, I know I recycled this post)
cliffette
Posted: Nov 8 2005, 05:38 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Mozzies elsewhere are approximately half to two thirds the size of Victorian mozzies and they're much faster. The terrible Ross River Fever-carrying ones are in Qld and they tend to bite you on the limbs rather than the face, which is where the Vic ones tend to aim.

Sydney, of course, has the least dangerous and least annoying mosquitoes. smile.gif
Eral
Posted: Nov 8 2005, 06:23 AM

Pleasure Slave

Group: Supercoffeefragillisticexpialido
Member No.: 11

This could be that the water is too toxic even for mosquitos.
I can't say I get that many mozzie bites on my face. I am currently sporting about 7 - we have a small water lily pond - but not one on the face. I begin to think you are not very good at mozzies...
cliffette
Posted: Nov 13 2005, 01:31 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The mozzies are very good at me, unfortunately. sad.gif

Having now tasted the difference between NSWean, Canberran, Queenslandean and Victorian water, I... have no reply to the Sydney water question. The toxicity must be the result of the burgeoning population due to our beautiful weather and city.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4205 seconds | Archive