|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
| Welcome to OdinGuilds.tk. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: May 24 2006, 12:29 AM
I love Jaja º ° ·<", ><
Member No.: 6
Joined: 16-January 05
Moderators and admins may impose any of the following in accordance with their duty to organize the forums. The degree or magnitude of the penalty will be discretionary upon our moderators; bearing in mind the circumstances surrounding the topics, members, or posts involved or when the situation so warrants.
*note* members should post SHouts and emoticons on the shoutbox. No Large images or distorting the shoutbox.
Flooding and distorting the shoutbox will result to a 3 day Ban.
-Change of postcount.
-Edit of post, signature, or avatar.
-Mod queue: all of your posts must be approved first.
-Removal of certain abilities: signature, avatar, PM, etc.
-Removal of your posting rights.
-Suspension of your user account
-Deletion of your user account
-And other punishments.
1. Flaming/being an asshat/using racial slurs/annoying stuff will get you warned, temporarily banned or permanently banned (it depends on the offense made).
2. Keep things civil, but feel free to joke around and be yourself - use your better judgement.
3. Good grammar. Why not practice your English? Good, coherent writing is obviously nicer to read and easier on the head. :P
4. Post in the most appropriate forum and stay on topic.
5. Use descriptive topics.
6. Don't double post (don't post the same thing twice; don't post multiple times in a row ... instead, use the edit button).
7. If you're posting anything adult-related, be sure to put a warning in your topic's description.
8. Nothing sick and/or distasteful - use your better judgement.
9. NO WAREZ...at all.
10. NO ADVERTISING/SPAMMING or anything of the sort. This will result in a permanent ban on the first offence - no exceptions.
11. No discussions or links pertaining to private servers, client modifications, bots, or any other third-party programs shalll be allowed.
12. Complaints about any moderator should be sent by PM to an Admin. Everyone is encouraged to report offensive messages or excessive spamming made by any member of this boards.
- No pornography
- No foul language
- Nothing sick
- Only one signature image per person
- Keep signature image file size at a minimum
- Animated signature images are OK, but keep animation to a minimum and, again, watch file size
- Keep dimensions of signature image at a reasonably small, unintrusive size
- You can have text in your sig, but keep it at a minimum
- You can have a link in your sig, assuming these guidelines are followed:
* No pop-ups
* No advertising
* No forced sign-ups to view content
Signature of the Week