Skin Apocament designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pinoy Fighters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

THE CHEAPEST ARCADE QUALITY STICKS EVER, 2800 ALL SANWA!
.Ix
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:38 PM

the Stick Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

***UPDATED***

yeah you read that right:
2800 for an ALL SANWA, PS2-only stick, like the Hibiki one below.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/_Ix...ks/IMG0053A.jpg

the sticks are still highly customizable. you can choose the art and the button / ball top color and the console(s) that the stick run(s) on, but i will not take any paint jobs for this. you can even pick the parts that the stick will use. of course, customizations will change the price.

these sticks are SMALL. they're a little larger than HALF those fake Horis hanging around the malls. (those don't have real arcade parts btw. the only Horis with 100% arcade parts cost $100 or so.)

these parts are available:
red/blue Japanese Sanwa Stick (See the Hibiki stick above)
red/blue Japanese Sanwa Buttons (See Hibiki Stick Above)
green Korean Stick (Crown Square Actuator)
red/blue/yellow/green Korean Buttons (Crown Leaf..see the Chun Li stick below)

Chun Stick
^this stick has Korean Leaf buttons, very good IMO, and they shave off a couple hundred off the price. unfortunately, there aren't any ball tops that match this color, so i use either painted white ones or the
adr
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 12:06 AM

SUCK THIS!!!!

Member No.: 27

OMG cool joysticks i hope ganyan lahat ng arcade sticks sa quantum
LEHMANO
Posted: Jun 18 2006, 02:48 PM

Top-Tier

Member No.: 4

.Ix,the last time we went to your place I saw an arcade stick with pic of Cammy.How much is that kind of stick?PM me for the price.

Is Tekken DR and SF3:3S using the same kind of stick?
.Ix
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 02:32 PM

the Stick Man

T5:DR uses Sanwa JLF-TP-8y-SK sticks, which is exactly the same as what i have except for the plastic shaft cover. 3s doesn't really have a standard controller, but most will have this same stick too.

re: Cammy stick

i don't have any other sticks that are shaped like that, so i doubt i can sell any more of those. If you want other stick mods that are customized at that level, it would cost you lots. like 5000 or so, including multi console support. good paint jobs = a TON of work.
LEHMANO
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 07:37 AM

Top-Tier

can u give me more info about sanwa stick?.Ix.
.Ix
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 08:01 AM

the Stick Man

what kind of info? that question is pretty vague.

i'll just give you an example of where these Sanwas are used.
sticks = T5DR. it's exactly the same except for the black plastic thing on the shaft.
buttons = T5DR.
LEHMANO
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 12:15 PM

Top-Tier

Those are what I'm refering to.Ok I wasn't direct nway It's ok now.

Hori Stick.If i'm not mistaken,It has a square like boundaries underneath the stick.Are your controls like that?
I don't see myself buying in the near future since I won't be able use it on God of War.It would just be better if I know.
.Ix
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 02:29 PM

the Stick Man

Kintaro
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 06:33 PM

Top-Tier

Member No.: 18

Ang tanong niya ay kung anong differences ng hori parts from sanwa... hehe.

Basically sanwa's are more durable, better sensitivity, and pretty much reflects the best arcade parts there is because sanwa parts are exactly the parts used in arcade machine cabinets. If you try to touch a Tekken 5/5.1/5 DR cabinet buttons and sticks, (theyre usually quite new which means they probably are still in decent shape and not replaced by substandard parts) thats a Sanwa. So basically if you get an arcade stick made from sanwa parts it basically means you get the exact same arcade experience at home. This is especially important if you play a lot of arcade or just tend to want arcade quality hardware. If you get some other brand parts, you might have a bit of trouble adjusting to them since they handle differently. Ultimately its not much of a big deal, but if you're picky about your arcade stick experience, sanwa is a guaranteed 100% reproduction of the real deal.
.Ix
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 08:54 PM

the Stick Man

additionally, you won't notice much of a difference when you move from hori to sanwa, but playing on a Sanwa for a long time and then moving to a Hori will really make you glad you bought a Sanwa.

thanks for the elaboration Kintaro.

btw, Arcades use fakes sometimes (MVC2 cabinets at Timezone Megamall and MArket! Market!). i'm sure all T5DR machines use originals though.
MUGENJOHNCEL
Posted: Jun 28 2006, 07:50 PM

Low-Tier

Member No.: 198

Oh Boy!...

Is that by any chance... a Namco Joystick?

Just one look at the Sanwa Joystick Picture made me remember my good old days with Tekken 3.

.Ix
Posted: Jun 28 2006, 09:36 PM

the Stick Man

the pics i've linked to were from a Namco mod tutorial, so yes, that is a Namco stick. they're not too good to do a Sanwa mod on though. :( Sanwas don't fit perfectly in them.
adr
Posted: Jun 30 2006, 12:09 AM

SUCK THIS!!!!

Member No.: 27

QUOTE (MUGENJOHNCEL @ Jun 28 2006, 11:50 AM)
Oh Boy!...

Is that by any chance... a Namco Joystick?

Just one look at the Sanwa Joystick Picture made me remember my good old days with Tekken 3.

if i were you bro buy his stuff ganda ng joystick nya sulit pwede mo lagay sa shop mo dun kami maglalaro hehehehe
.Ix
Posted: Jul 1 2006, 11:47 AM

the Stick Man

updated first post with new pics.
sinackular
Posted: Jul 2 2006, 10:07 AM

N00bie

Member No.: 190

QUOTE (.Ix @ Jul 1 2006, 11:47 AM)
updated first post with new pics.

Dude, ive chosen a background pic...

Background pic...

btw... i need the sticks asap...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6967 seconds | Archive