Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Populous4. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

3wdecoder/domplayer, All about this DOMPLAYER shitfight
hairy
Posted: Jan 28 2008, 12:07 PM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 163

Any probs with Wildman Productions 3wdecoder or any DomPlayer shit, here's someone to yell at! Who's the fucken asshole responsible? If you're gonna put a 700MB movie on the net, then at least have the fucken decency to have the correct file NOT this DOMPLAYER crap! We're all supposed to be sharing here. The whole idea of torrents is to dodge paying for stuff that should be free, and what do you cunts do? Encode the file in such a way as to make it impossible to do anything with unless you pay US$50 for some piece of shit malware crap.
Wake the fuck up you piece of shit wankers!
King Warg
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 07:58 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

erm.. its the movie companies uploading these files, not end users. Their entire goal is to cause headaches for the p2p users trying to download the movies.
King Warg
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 07:26 PM

Administrator

Theres been reports of some websites distributing our program for a fee. This is NOT shareware, the program is completely free.
qupie
Posted: Apr 1 2008, 10:06 AM

n00b

Member No.: 172

Hi, I downloaded something from Isohunt and I should download the DOM player. Offcourse I didn't do that and I came by your site. now I decoded the file, but now no player (vlc, windows media and power dvd) opens it automaticly (double click). If I use the open with it works for vlc, but it gives me another anouncement that I should download dom-player.
what's the problem?

nice that you try to fix this bullshit wink.gif
qupie
King Warg
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 01:46 PM

Administrator

They've changed the file format again and we haven't been able to decode the new format yet.
chorwood
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 02:04 AM

n00b

Member No.: 174

Hey, I downloaded the 3wdecoder. Be darned if I can install it. Says app is missing required files. What to do now?
ceetee
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 05:55 AM

n00b

Member No.: 179

any luck on decoding the new format yet,i have the same problem
you guys are awesome!! biggrin.gif, stamp out the b.s...not the "fakes"
« Next Oldest | General Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1446 seconds | Archive