InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Honeypot. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fung's Girlfriend Must Have Long Hair And Dimples, April 9th, 2009
MeiMei
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 02:58 PM

Fung-obsessed^^

Group: Admin
Member No.: 17

Credits: FungForever, on.cc, kwongwah.com.my.
THESE ARTICLES ARE DEDICATED TO ALL MALAYSIAN GIRLS! yociexp01.gif
Lam Fung's Girlfriend Must Have Long Hair And Dimples

user posted image

Lam Fung went to Malaysia to promote a coffee brand, was very welcome by local fans, he said: "Malaysian girls are very passionate, if I have to find a girlfriend I would consider Malaysian girls, long hair, with dimples, would be very lovely". After said this, the host immediately asked the fans if Linda Chung has dimples, the fans answered:"She has!", but Fung replied: "She has not ah!"

Loving Girls With Dimples, Lam Fung Wants To Find A Malaysian Girlfriend

Besides loving girls with long hair, Lam Fung recently likes girls with dimples too, and openly says Malaysian girls are good at cooking, so he hopes he could find a Malaysian girlfriend!
Arrived to Malaysia to promote Power Root Premium Gold Alicafe coffee brand, Lam Fung this time had functions too. On yesterday gathering, being asked from the host if he has a girlfriend, he awkwardly laughing replied: "I really want , hope I can find a malaysian girlfriend"
Fung at the gathering with a lot of fans, said that after coming to M'sia a lot of times, he realized that M'sian girls are good at cooking,that's why M'sian food is so good, moreover the people are very warm(passionate), so he hopes he can find a Malaysian girlfriend.
When the host asked him what type of girl does he like, he replied: "Everyone knows that I like girls with long hair, but one thing that you may not know is that I recently started to like girls with dimples". Hearing this the host immediately said: "I realized Linda Chung has dimples". Fung replied: "Really? I didn't notice, next time I'll pay attention".

Hoping to have a concert in Malaysia
Fung will hold a concert in HK, and he hopes to have the opportunity to hold one in Malaysia too: "My chance to have a concert here depends on your support!" Said this, all the fans there began to scream. With such a fans support, it seems that if Fung wants to come here to hold a concert, it would be not that difficult.
fox
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 03:15 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Some girls are rushing to cook class yociexp115.gifyociexp115.gif.
seeying90
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 03:41 PM

King Bee

Group: Member
Member No.: 164

recently lik girl with dimples.
haha.
Reeve
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 03:59 PM

Yuuki <33

Group: Mod
Member No.: 34

so, do you have dimples? lol....
Mei Foong
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 04:26 PM

Fung Forever <33

Member No.: 277

haha.. that time i saw fung signing the poster he suddenly look up and saw a girl very very white , and got dimples plus is long hair.. he keep look until the girl walk down from the stairs.. LOL
Reeve
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 04:29 PM

Yuuki <33

ham sap jai... yociexp104.gif lol....
Evelyne
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 06:13 PM

Baby Bee

Member No.: 393

Ah, ah, so funny!

Let's sum up :
Who is Malaisian girl, with dimples, long hair, white skin, passionate and good cooker here ? JFBQ00213070516A.gif

Please send us some pictures of you and we'll post them to Fung. yociexp01.gif
Mei Foong
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 06:19 PM

Fung Forever <33

Member No.: 277

QUOTE (Evelyne @ Apr 20 2009, 02:13 AM)
Ah, ah, so funny!

Let's sum up :
Who is Malaisian girl, with dimples, long hair, white skin, passionate and good cooker here ? JFBQ00213070516A.gif

Please send us some pictures of you and we'll post them to Fung. yociexp01.gif

lol.. i am a malaysian with long hair.. too bad no dimples and not white.. haha
Raymond_4Eva
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 06:40 PM

Fung's Lover

Member No.: 315

ah.....im not Malaysian..darnnn but i have long hair w/ dimples and idk if im white?

lovu.gif lovu.gif lovu.gif lovu.gif lovu.gif
MeiMei
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 07:06 PM

Fung-obsessed^^

Member No.: 17

ME! ME! ME! Long hair, dimples, white, can cook and very very passionate... yociexp56.gif but I'm not malaysian... khi5n.gif

ham sap jai...  yociexp104.gif lol....

JFBQ00213070516A.gif JFBQ00213070516A.gif
FallenAngel
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 08:57 PM

Bronze Bee

Member No.: 7

i have a feeling raymond said that because he has alot of malaysian fans...whats a better way to make them happy than to say he would want a malaysian gf? this guy sure knows how to keep his fans happy...im not saying hes lying cause he might really want a malaysian gf but i think the chances are higher that he wants to make his malaysian fans happy/hopeful...not that its anything bad...just saying
Jaray39
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 07:25 AM

Bronze Bee

Member No.: 314

Yes F-Angel. The canto version of that is "mai hou kwai" meaning saying things to please. In fact the article which came up in the chinese media in M'sia said the same thing of him when he said Alicafe tasted great. He also said he loves to drink coffee (that's new news to me). It's not really a bad thing to make others feel good, as long as it does not get too hypocritical.
Reeve
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:41 AM

Yuuki <33

he did mention that he likes coffee before but now he is a spokerperson for ali cafe of coz he will say more that he likes coffee...

FallenAngel
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:12 PM

Bronze Bee

Member No.: 7

lols...i have to admit...him liking coffee is news to me too
Jaray- yeah i think hes mai hou kwai lols
Reeve
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 03:14 PM

Yuuki <33

he did say before in 2007 when filming hog....

He said he drink coffee to prevent his face look "swollen" because he didnt sleep for days...

OR, did i mix up other thing? JFBQ00134070103A.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1403 seconds | Archive
LINK WITH US
8thdecember/Arron Yan Fansit/Ron Ng forum/Ron Ng Fan sitee/RFung HubTVB Today/chocofever