Skin Aphotic designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.
Roleplay Concepts

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to RP Concepts. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Goodbye, It was inevitable
Robert Omb
Posted: Jul 27 2011, 05:14 AM

Detonation in 3... 2... 1...

Group: Member
Member No.: 225

After an experiment to find out whether I truly missed this place or not, I'm finally taking the step that I knew I would have to take.

I am leaving this forum, probably for good. I have timed this to be the same as my leaving for a 20-day trip.

The reason I am leaving is because I no longer have a reason to be here.

I can't RP due to not having a cast nor a coherent, modestly complete setting or anything.

The characters I see and the settings offered here have become progressively less interesting to me, to the point that I remember at best a couple of characters and the others become absolutely trivial to the point of non-existence.

Furthermore, the overall mood of the forum is not something I am fit for. The humor and "jokes", supposed memes and whatnot come off as unnecessary and forced the majority of the time, to the point that a lot of posts, including but not limited to supposed conversations or events between characters, seem like a waste of time. I just don't find them entertaining, don't find them pleasing or anything. I simply stare and wonder why I read them in the first place.

All of this adds up to the fact that my presence here is redundant, and so I'll be making myself scarce. For practical purposes I was hardly present as of late, so my complete absence will probably not even be noticed.

Thanks for the time I spent here, which had its ups and down. It's been a good experience. I may someday come back, but there's no guarantee, and even if I do, some time will have to pass before this happens.

--------------------
user posted image
Props to Preci/Anima for the Sig.
JOIN THE RAIKAGE ALLIANCE!
SOS Mage
Posted: Jul 27 2011, 05:21 AM

Creativity is the ultimate power

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Well, good luck on your leave and whatever may come afterwards along the way, TNT. I kind of had a feeling that our lack of contact may be behind it since we were a lot closer when the stream days at YT before they gotten rid of it. Hopefully, we may meet again.

Bye.

--------------------
user posted image
Solien-sama
Posted: Jul 27 2011, 11:32 PM

Member No.: 236

Too bad it had to go this way.

Godspeed now, TNT.

--------------------
"There is no perfection. There is, however, excellence."

Personal opinion: If you have phenomenal cosmic powers but no finesse in presenting it, I find you boring.
Panzermanathod
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 01:29 AM

The Pancreas of this forum

Member No.: 237

Well, good bye.

I cannot really say much else. But, hey, I am barely on here now and I said good bye to you. I am glad I didn't seem to have missed it.

--------------------
Yodle-eh-heee-WHO wants to be my protege?
Me, me too!
So parrot back it
I'm an underlined caret bracket
Greater than or equal to
But greater than four stars
Greater than straight-A report cards
Greater than poor-sports and divorce courts or sports bars
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Intro-Outro | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0837 seconds | Archive