Skin created by Ray. Find more amazing skins at the Inkdrop Styles.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Sin Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[POST NEW TOPIC]

Rape me. I mean rate me.
Redmaine
Posted: Nov 25 2010, 01:47 PM

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Group: Members
Member No.: 758

What do you guys think so far of the new Redmaine? How do you feel about the pic base for him and Lady Arwen as well? Also what about my rp layout? It is Redmaine’s old layout I just modified the html and you have to have your screen set big enough to see the dove background. Thanks again TQ for the layout. I like the simplicity of it but what do you guys think? I am just curious about what you guys think of the appearance of Red before you even read and then after you read if you feel like it fits the story.

I will eventually go into more detail about what truth is to Redmaine and I will also give the back story of Redmaine’s transformation and what it means to get a true identity like Lady Arwen did and all of the path to truth stuff, but I am doing the whole Quentin Tarantino type deal with that. Where I will jump around for the current to past and eventually everything will make sense. Well kind of lol Redmaine still has to come off like he is fucking nuts, but I think I am doing a lot better this run in Sin with Red than I was last time. So rate me and rape me ladies and gents

--------------------
The NEW Redmaine. yay.

user posted image
[MESSAGE USER]
FUCK JEW DORK
Posted: Dec 19 2010, 04:48 PM

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Group: Members
Member No.: 639

No. And no.

--------------------
user posted image
[MESSAGE USER]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options [POST NEW TOPIC]

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0997 seconds | Archive