InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Descarga de novelas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Conducerea
Diverse anunturi
Linkuri
Administratori:
@ Kataky`
@ anja
@ anknan
@ Katta

Moderatori:
@ LauraPink
@ Lavyctoria
@ Nikoletth
@ yoanna
@ Este foarte important sa cititi

REGULAMENTUL!

@ Cititi de asemenea si

NOILE REGULI!

@ Numarul de mesaje necesare pentru a primi permisiunea de a downloada este 10.

@ Va rog sa va completati profilul cu cateva date personale, cum ar fi sexul, varsta, locatia si adresa de email. (In meniul My Controls, categoriile Manage Additional Profile si Edit Profile Info).

@ REGULAMENT

@ Permisiuni pentru a downloada

@ Avertismente si banari

@ Semnatura

Pages: (84) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

GloboTV
Ishtar
Posted: Jul 3 2007, 07:15 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Devotee
Group Icon

Group: Colaboratori Speciali
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (jospalato @ Jul 3 2007, 11:09 PM)
i read some message that was saying something about 45 min so i thought that there were some problem..

Ioana was saying that it took her 45 minutes to download an episode from 7 pecados. And that is an excelent time for a video of 300 and something MB. 4.gif

--------------------
[TCZ]Female,,Romania,[/TCZ]user posted image
morella
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 12:03 AM

welcome to the real world....

Group: Members
Member No.: 237

jo (jospalato), thanks a bunch for the novelas you uploaded. I love 7 pecados and I am downloading the others too, because I am too crazy for what the brazilians are doing. You really made me happy by sharing here these brand new productions.
11.gif 11.gif 11.gif

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
jospalato
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 06:35 AM

Beginner

Member No.: 531

you are welcome. i am really happy of being able to make some nice thing to you... i adore globo. there stories are so different from other telenovelas...

please tell me if something is wrong with some episode... so i can correct it... 9.gif

--------------------
user posted image
mmd1
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 03:09 PM

Beginner

Member No.: 124

the brazilian soap operas are the best.....i love paraiso tropical and alessandra negrini,too. wub.gif i saw her in A MURALHA(a beautiful soap opera).thank you,jospalato! 11.gif i hope that you have another brazilian productions and you will put them as soon as you finish 7 pecados,paraiso tropical and eterna magia 63.gif 63.gif 63.gif 8.gif
monica_fota
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 05:27 PM

Anastasia~Corazon Salvaje ~ Elisa Di Rivombrosa ~ Jodhaa Akbar

Member No.: 110

Thank you very much Jospalato for episodes of brazilian telenovels !

--------------------
jospalato
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 05:44 PM

Beginner

Member No.: 531

i have a lots of miniseries and novelas that i taped before (cobras & lagartos, paginas da vida, belissima, da cor do pecado, comecar de novo, bang bang, como uma onda, hilda furacao, aquarela do brasil, a muralha, senhora do destino, chocolate com pimenta, forca de um desejo, lacos de familia,amerika., o clone, os maias, a casa da 7 mulheres, um so coracao, riacho doce, ....)

you have to tell me whitch one you would like to watch so i will put it on the net....

i adore hilda furacao. its really great.

can you please tell me how can i find subforum where are my links? now that i have more then 30 posts i think that i can enter, but i don't no way.

i don't know where they are.... tantrum_by_Abstractgirl.gif tantrum_by_Abstractgirl.gif tantrum_by_Abstractgirl.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Ishtar
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 06:30 PM

Devotee
Group Icon

Group: Colaboratori Speciali
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (jospalato @ Jul 4 2007, 09:44 PM)
can you please tell me how can i find subforum where are my links? now that i have more then 30 posts i think that i can enter, but i don't no way.

i don't know where they are.... tantrum_by_Abstractgirl.gif tantrum_by_Abstractgirl.gif tantrum_by_Abstractgirl.gif

Go to this topic and notify the administrators of the forum to give you permision to view that section.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/telenovelas/ind...580&st=80&#last

--------------------
[TCZ]Female,,Romania,[/TCZ]user posted image
mmd1
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 07:23 PM

Beginner

Member No.: 124

11.gif 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif you are an angel,jospalato! wub.gif wub.gif :wub:thank you! i have download A CASA DAS SETE MULHERES from EMULE,but it isn't complete.if you have time....and another people like this miniserie....it will be great to see her 5.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Idora
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 07:25 PM

Active

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (jospalato @ Jul 4 2007, 06:44 PM)
i have a lots of miniseries and novelas that i taped before (cobras & lagartos, paginas da vida, belissima, da cor do pecado, comecar de novo, bang bang, como uma onda, hilda furacao, aquarela do brasil, a muralha, senhora do destino, chocolate com pimenta, forca de um desejo, lacos de familia,amerika., o clone, os maias, a casa da 7 mulheres, um so coracao, riacho doce, ....)

OMG w00t.gif Some of these are pretty old, aren't they?
So, my wishlist 4.gif I'd love to see "Hilda Furacao"... Rodrigo Santoro as a monk, right? I want to see that 4.gif And "Os Maias", we've been talking about "Os Maias" here for a very long time. And to name a third... I guess "Cobras e lagartos".
Don't you, by any chance, have "Mulheres apaixonadas" too? 5.gif

Of course, don't feel like you have to upload any of these now, since you're already doing us such a great favor uploading the other 3 novelas. We're patient people and it's great to know you have them and that some day we'll be able to watch them too 11.gif

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]user posted image
morella
Posted: Jul 4 2007, 08:03 PM

welcome to the real world....

Member No.: 237

Jospalato, I agree with Idora 5.gif we are patient and it is comforting to know that you have them and maybe one day you will share some with us...
I would love to see os maias and da cor do pecado. I do not know the others 2.gif but I bet they are all good.
I've also been looking for a long time now for "mulheres apaixonadas" and "lacos de familia". so if you don't own them (but I hope you do 63.gif ) maybe you could give me an idea where to look for them.
Thank you anyway for what you're doing. 11.gif

For mmd1 - check this out for "a casa das sete mulheres"
http://z4.invisionfree.com/telenovelas/ind...p?showtopic=652
I am still working on it 1.gif

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPages: (84) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last » Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

b
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
/********************************** |------------Additional Profile Sections------| |----By slayer766 of thecodingzone.com---| | Contains Gender - Age - Country - Mood | **********************************/ //Set to true to turn on, false to turn off var Gender_On = true; var Age_On = true; var Country_On = true; var Mood_On = true; //Add your countries here var Country_Sets = new Array(); Country_Sets[0] = ["Argentina"] Country_Sets[1] = ["Australia"] Country_Sets[2] = ["Austria"] Country_Sets[3] = ["Belgium"] Country_Sets[4] = ["Brazil"] Country_Sets[5] = ["Bulgaria"] Country_Sets[6] = ["Canada"] Country_Sets[7] = ["Chile"] Country_Sets[8] = ["China"] Country_Sets[9] = ["Colombia"] Country_Sets[10] = ["Canada"] Country_Sets[11] = ["Egypt"] Country_Sets[12] = ["France"] Country_Sets[13] = ["Germany"] Country_Sets[14] = ["Greece"] Country_Sets[15] = ["Hungary"] Country_Sets[16] = ["Italy"] Country_Sets[17] = ["Mexico"] Country_Sets[18] = ["Moldova"] Country_Sets[19] = ["Romania"] Country_Sets[20] = ["Russia"] Country_Sets[21] = ["Spain"] Country_Sets[22] = ["Ukraine"] Country_Sets[23] = ["USA"] Country_Sets[24] = ["UK"] Country_Sets[25] = ["Venezuela"] Country_Sets[26] = ["Others"] //Add your moods here var Mood_Sets = new Array(); Mood_Sets[0] = ["Happy"] Mood_Sets[1] = ["Sad"] Mood_Sets[2] = ["Confused"] Mood_Sets[3] = ["Nervous"] Mood_Sets[4] = ["In Love"] Mood_Sets[5] = ["Relaxed"] Mood_Sets[6] = ["Emo"] Mood_Sets[7] = ["Tired"] Mood_Sets[8] = ["Bored"] Mood_Sets[9] = ["Excited"] document.write("