Welcome to ::
the c u r e to getting older!
We have just recently opened, so excuse the lack of members and/or activity. But staff are working extremely hard to advertise and get the site bustling!
Ceri [x] [x]
Hannah [x] [x] [x]
Chelsay [x] [x] [x] [x]
Side-bar © Roswenth
Main Plot © Chelsay (Eveline Franklin)
Sub-Plots & Everything Else © The Admins
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.Learn More
· Register Now
|Welcome to the c u r e to getting older. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Member No.: 1
Joined: 3-April 07
&__R u l e s1. Usernames - When registering, please make sure that your username consists of a first name and a second name. Try not to use middle names. It is allowed, but just makes your name longer than it needs to be, and some members tend to find it annoying. If you have already registered and your username isn't in this format, please don't register again. PM an admin, and we will change it for you.
2. Character Biographies - One of these must be filled you before you can begin roleplaying on the site. Try and include as much detail as you possibly can, as your biography is how the other members of the board learn all there is to know about your character. If there isn't a lot of information there, then people aren't going to want to roleplay with you as much.
3. Post Length - Try to make your posts as long and descriptive as possible. People wont be tempted to reply to your posts if you have only written two to three lines. Try to write up to five lines at the least, and if possible, multiple paragraphs are great. One-liners are strictly banned, and if I find any, I will delete them straight away, without warning. Just think of it as a challenge, the more you write, the better your posts will be, and the more people will want to roleplay with you.
4. Spelling and Grammer - I know that everyone makes mistakes, and I would be a hypocrite if I had a go at everyone for every single spelling mistake, because I make them all the time. But it isn't difficult to just read through your posts, of spell-check them on a different program, just to make sure. All grammer and punctuation must be used throughout the site, in character, and out. By no means should you use 'text' language. It is very annoying, and many members will not be able to understand it, so please don't bother. If you can't be bothered to write words in full, then dont bother joining, its as simple as that.
5. Drugs, Sex & Violence - First of all, all three of these are allowed. However not everyone can be a pothead, a hooker, or a mass murderer. Of course its fun to mix things up with a bit of Violence, lust, and cocaine but make sure to keep things under hand. If your character is a drug addict please state so in your application. If you're reading this, put 'That's Hot!' in your biography. As far as the sex goes, well of course everyone is going to be a bit passionate and loose their virginity or what not, just be sure to rate your topic R. And also, swearing as allowed.
6. Pregnancy, Death & Other Dramatics - Now I am probably the biggest fan of babies, they're so adorable, however we don't want the site over-running with funerals or babies. To do anything overly dramatic, such as pregnancies and death, you must get permission from an admin to do so. Other overly dramatic events include things like getting paralyzed, moving, going brain dead, and so on.
7. Characters - Alright. So in most forums, you get loads and loads of girls and a handful of guys. What use is it to the girls if all the guys get taken instantly? So thats why we've decided you must have at least one boy to every two girls. You are only allowed a maximum of six characters so the most girls you can have will be 4. But please; don't just create a guy just so you can have the second girl. Be active on all accounts or they'll get deleted.
8. No Discrimination - It's rude and nasty, even if it does create some drama so Hanna and myself have decided not to allow it. It is not right nor fair. If you have a problem with somebody having a different sexuality to straight, if you have a problem with another religion, or if you have problems with people of different races turn back and leave. Because we will not accept it. Even if it is in character - it is a no no.
© Cezza 2006. Can be borrowed with permission.
&__p r e s t o n jacob d a n i e l schoose your words carefully
i hate misinterpretations