Title: Drawing Class
Description: Stuff that I draw there
SakuraKinomoto03 - November 9, 2005 10:29 PM (GMT)
Well, I finally got batteries for my camera, so I decided to take some pictures of some of my drawings from my Foundation Drawing class:10 Minute Gesture DrawingCorner of my room in pen
I plan on taking some more pretty soon. Those are the only two so far.
silverstar - November 10, 2005 12:03 AM (GMT)
You make me green with envy, you know that right?
Those are awesome.
SakuraKinomoto03 - November 12, 2005 06:35 AM (GMT)
|QUOTE (silverstar @ Nov 9 2005, 07:03 PM)|
| You make me green with envy, you know that right?|
Those are awesome.
Thanks :D I plan on taking some more pictures soon. Just gotta get around to it.
And thanks for replying too. Doesn't seem like this subforum is frequented by many people, does it?
aramantha - November 14, 2005 08:56 PM (GMT)
They ARE good! I too slobber with envy. I always wanted to really learn how to draw.
Just interested -- how in the world do they grade a drawing in a class situation?
"Outstanding. . . Exceeds Expectations. . . . . . . . TROLL"? ^_^
funnyface - November 14, 2005 11:54 PM (GMT)
Wow, those are good! Love the shading. You're very talented.
Artemis - November 17, 2005 10:40 AM (GMT)
SakuraKinomoto03 - December 1, 2005 04:06 AM (GMT)
More drawings! (Some are a little blurry. I might re-take the pictures)Self Portrait!
- I messed up my eyesTwo shoes and a hat
- The hat was a bitch to draw; all fuzzy and such. Jeans, a beater, and an Express bag
- Done in a little over 2 hours, not really finished (though I'm happy enough with the way the jeans turned out, that I don't mind). In charcoal.Hands!
- Two of the hands were drawn with my left handGesture Drawing 1
- Done in 10 minutes (all three of the gesture drawings were)Gesture Drawing 2Gesture Drawing 3
- Done in charcoalGlasses, scissors, and headphones
- Drawn much larger than scale
Artemis - December 1, 2005 02:17 PM (GMT)
Wow! Those are really impressive. I especially liked the one with the jeans, and the charcoal gesture drawing.
aramantha - December 1, 2005 04:39 PM (GMT)
The hands are beautiful. That fuzzy hat looks so simple, but I know what you mean about getting the texture and surface. Looks great!