InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to thinkPotter.org Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Paintings
punknpretty
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 01:34 AM

Back in Action

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

These are some paintings I am done with or working on. Sorry about the poor quality, they were taken with a picture phone! I'll try to get better ones soonuser posted image
Broke

user posted image
Cityscape

user posted image
Scared

user posted image
Cleanse

I wish I had my other paintings to post but alas they are in friends homes. But I'll try to get those, BluBuddha is by far my fave. piece I have ever done!
SakuraKinomoto03
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 03:31 AM

Purikura!

Member No.: 6

I really like those! ^^ What type of paint did you use? I like the Scared one best.

Are you going to art school now?

--------------------
Spoiler alert! Hermione’s a dude, Voldemort is the ghost of Harry’s father who’s real name was Rosebud, and, on the very last page, Harry wakes up in bed with Suzanne Pleshette.

-Stephen Colbert
punknpretty
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 03:54 AM

Back in Action

Not right now. I can't afford to. Life keeps getting in the way and gets even more complicated ::sigh::

Scared has been a work in progress forever. Last time I worked on it was when i lived on my own: so about 4 months ago.

Its in a series. The blubuddha was the first part of the serious. Its one of emotions.

I will have to get in touch with Jeremy, the friend I gave that piece too. It was his graduation gift.

Umm...

Scared is completely Oil Paint sticks
Broken is Acrylics and oil paint sticks
CityScape is Acrylics and oil paint sticks
Cleanse is Acrylics and oil paint sticks

they mixed media pieces were done first in acrylic first, just a basic design then overlayed with oils paint sticks for the detail and smooth effect.
aramantha
Posted: Jul 19 2005, 02:38 AM

chironsdaughter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

They're all really striking.

--------------------
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
Anton Ego
punknpretty
Posted: Jul 20 2005, 02:07 AM

Back in Action

Thank you very much Aramantha, that means a lot coming from you!
punknpretty
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 12:47 PM

Back in Action

user posted image

That would be my latest piece. Its all acrylics. Though I am probably going to smooth it out a bit with some oil paints. But its pretty much done. Only little finishing touches left.

She is called "Entwined"

punknpretty
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 01:06 PM

Back in Action

user posted image

This is an older one. called Lovers. Its actually my best friends wedding gift that has been in my art area for over a year. Just keep forgeting to bring it to her!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1132 seconds | Archive