InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to TouhouVN. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forest of Magic General Path, Marisa, Alice, and uh... Rinno?
Gaatz
Posted: Jul 24 2008, 02:39 AM

Advanced Member

Group: The Mods
Member No.: 3

Place for entwining FoM routes. Both of them.
Nanashi
  Posted: Apr 22 2009, 12:41 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Er, let's try my hand at this. I created a personal story regarding Marisa in which she became a magician because her mother was one (taken the idea from a comic, don't remember the name). But when she did that, she was rejected and attacked by the people of the village, and thus she escaped to the forest of magic. That's why she never goes to the village. When the Anon advances towards the story, he discovers about this past and tries to help Marisa to give her courage to return to the village. Of course, between the events hilarity things comes. At the end of the story, she realised that the reason she was rejected was that unlike her mother, who became a magician to protect her family, she just wanted to become one to make people jealous of her, to be superior of them, but she never realised that until Anon said some things. And she promises that she will not only uses her power for herself, but also to protect the village, her family, friends and of course Anon, and that she would start by becoming a little more mature.

Things that can happen here? Well, apart from hilarity, which is easy to think because Marisa is really funny, you can make that the village is attacked by youkais and people starts blaming it to Marisa. Then you discover that the reason youkais attacked was because some people of the village killed some of their comrades, and some other things. And the moral is that if you want people to understand you or your actions, you must be the one to make them understand you, not them, because waiting that they understand you will never happen, unless you have the courage to face them and look at them. And that's about it.

Well, sorry if it wasn't really clear. I write my stories in English, but I'm Spanish. Also, this was taken from a story in which I applied the Persona 4 or raising Social Links (character just thinks, but doesn't speak), so changing styles is REALLY difficult sometimes. And sorry, but no Alice ideas. I had one of giving her courage to make friends, and that the reason she wants to create a living doll is that she would be able to keep the friendship with that doll, since she will be the one who will be controlling it. However, one thing is having the idea and the other is to think a story about it. Well, I hope I helped with the Marisa one.
-------------------------
DAMN!!! i though i selected Marisa link, and not the general route. Oh well, guess it's fine here.
« Next Oldest | Forest of Magic | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6733 seconds | Archive